Neoliberal Capitalism: A Time Warp Backwards to Capitalism’s Origins?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kunibert Raffer, 2011. "Neoliberal Capitalism: A Time Warp Backwards to Capitalism’s Origins?," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(1), pages 41-62, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stanfield, James Ronald & Stanfield, Jacqueline B., 1997. "Where has love gone? Reciprocity, redistribution, and the Nurturance Gap," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 111-126.
- Dani Rodrik, 1996. "Understanding Economic Policy Reform," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 9-41, March.
- Kunibert Raffer, 2003. "Some proposals to adapt international institutions to developmental needs," Chapters,in: The Role of International Institutions in Globalisation, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000.
"Administrative charges for funded pensions: An international comparison and assessment,"
14172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000. "Administrative charges for funded pensions : an international comparison and assessment," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23140, The World Bank.
- Diaz-Alejandro, Carlos, 1985. "Good-bye financial repression, hello financial crash," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 1-24.
- Kunibert Raffer & H. W. Singer, 2001. "The Economic North–South Divide," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1835.
More about this item
KeywordsNeoliberalism; Karl Polanyi; Trade policy; Capital accounts; Pension schemes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:fosoec:v:40:y:2011:i:1:p:41-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.