OECD public pension programmes in crisis : an evaluation of the reform options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Disney & Robert Palacios & Edward Whitehouse, 1999. "Individual choice of pension arrangement as a pension reform strategy," IFS Working Papers W99/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miroslav Verbič & Rok Spruk, 2014. "Aging Population and Public Pensions: Theory and Macroeconometric Evidence," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(3), pages 289-316, June.
- John B. Williamson, 2001. "Future Prospects for Notional Defined Contribution Schemes," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(4), pages 19-24, October.
- Katharina Müller, 2003. "Die Rentenreformen in den mittel- und osteuropäischen EU-Beitrittsländern," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 72(4), pages 551-564.
- Kunibert Raffer, 2011.
"Neoliberal Capitalism: A Time Warp Backwards to Capitalism’s Origins?,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 40(1), pages 41-62, April.
- Kunibert Raffer, 2011. "Neoliberal Capitalism: A Time Warp Backwards to Capitalism’s Origins?," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(1), pages 41-62, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPensions&Retirement Systems; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Stabilization; Insurance&Risk Mitigation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:20849. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .