Finance in Conflict and Reconstruction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Addison, Tony & Geda, Alemayehu, 2001. "Ethiopia's New Financial Sector and Its Regulation," WIDER Working Paper Series 055, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tony Addison & Philippe Le Billon & S. Mansoob Murshed, 2002.
"Conflict in Africa: The Cost of Peaceful Behaviour,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 11(3), pages 365-386, September.
- Addison, Tony & Le Billon, Philippe & Murshed, S. Mansoob, 2001. "Conflict In Africa: The Cost of Peaceful Behaviour," WIDER Working Paper Series 051, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Christopher J. Jarvis, 1999. "The Rise and Fall of the Pyramid Schemes in Albania," IMF Working Papers 99/98, International Monetary Fund.
- E. V. K. Fitzgerald, 1997. "Paying for the war: Macroeconomic stabilization in poor countries under conflict conditions," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 43-65.
- Mosley, Paul & Hulme, David, 1998. "Microenterprise finance: Is there a conflict between growth and poverty alleviation?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 783-790, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tony Addison & Alemayehu Geda & Philippe Le Billon & S Mansoob Murshed, 2005. "Reconstructing and Reforming the Financial System in Conflict and 'Post-Conflict' Economies," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 703-718.
- Tony Addison & Mansoob Murshed, 2005.
"Transnational terrorism as a spillover of domestic disputes in other countries,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 69-82.
- Addison, Tony & Murshed, S. Mansoob, 2002. "Transnational Terrorism as a Spillover of Domestic Disputes in Other Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 120, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Addison, T. & Murshed, S.M., 2002. "Transnational terrorism as a spillover of domestic disputes in other countries," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19130, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Abdelbaki, Professor Hisham, 2013. "The Arab spring: do we need a new theory?," MPRA Paper 54801, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Audrey Rose Menard, 2014.
"Do natural resources condition the aid-governance relationship? Evidence from Africa,"
AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 1317-1326.
- Audrey Menard, 2012. "Do natural resources condition the aidgovernance relationship? Evidence from Africa," Working Papers of BETA 2012-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- S. Mansoob Murshed & Scott Gates, 2005. "Spatial–Horizontal Inequality and the Maoist Insurgency in Nepal," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 121-134, February.
- Baddeley, M.C., 2008. "Poverty, Armed Conflict and Financial Instability," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0857, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Murshed, S. Mansoob & Gates, Scott, 2004. "Spatial Horizontal Inequality and the Maoist Insurgency in Nepal," WIDER Working Paper Series 043, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Michal Matul & Caroline Tsilikounas, 2004. "Role of microfinance in the household reconstruction process in Bosnia and Herzegovina," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 429-466.
More about this item
Keywordsaid; conflict; financial development; sub-Saharan Africa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2001-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.