Reconstructing and Reforming the Financial System in Conflict and 'Post-Conflict' Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tony Addison & Philippe Le Billon & S. Mansoob Murshed, 2001. "Finance in conflict and reconstruction," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 951-964.
- Addison, Tony & Geda, Alemayehu, 2001. "Ethiopia's New Financial Sector and Its Regulation," WIDER Working Paper Series 055, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- M. Brownbridge & C. Kirkpatrick, 2000. "Financial Regulation in Developing Countries," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 1-24, October.
- Addison, Tony & Chowdhury, Abdur R. & Murshed, S. Mansoob, 2002. "By How Much Does Conflict Reduce Financial Development?," WIDER Working Paper Series 048, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Dunne, Paul, 1990. "The Political Economy of Military Expenditure: An Introduction," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 395-404, December.
- Hansson, Gote, 2001. "Building New States: Lessons from Eritrea," WIDER Working Paper Series 066, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jamil A. Mubarak, 2002. "A Case of Private Supply of Money in Stateless Somalia," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 11(3), pages 309-325, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hicks Michael J. & Smith Jeff, 2009.
"Warfare, Civil Conflict and the Spatial Impacts on Domestic Investment: Evidence from South America, 1950-2000,"
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-14, November.
- Michael Hicks & Major Jeffrey S Smith, 2008. "Warfare, Civil Conflict and the Spatial Impacts on Domestic Investment: Evidence from South America, 1950-2000," Working Papers 200801, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2008.
- Syed Mansoob Murshed, 2007. "The conflict-growth nexus and the poverty of nations," Working Papers 43, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Tony Addison, 2015. "Thirty years in Africa.s development: From structural adjustment to structural transformation?," WIDER Working Paper Series 119, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:41:y:2005:i:4:p:703-718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .