Stabilization and its Discontents: Argentina's Economic Restructuring in the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guidotti, Pablo E & Vegh, Carlos A, 1999.
"Losing Credibility: The Stabilization Blues,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(1), pages 23-51, February.
- Pablo Emilio Guidotti & Carlos A. Végh Gramont, 1992. "Losing Credibility; The Stabilization Blues," IMF Working Papers 92/73, International Monetary Fund.
- Pablo E. Guidotti & Carlos A. Végh, 1997. "Losing Credibility: The Stabilization Blues," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 122, Universidad del CEMA.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1991.
"Policy uncertainty and private investment in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 229-242, October.
- Dani Rodrik, 1989. "Policy Uncertainty and Private Investment in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 2999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Williamson, 1995. "What Role of Currency Boards?," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa40, October.
- Ilan Goldfajn & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 1999. "The Aftermath of Appreciations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(1), pages 229-262.
- Edward L. Gibson & Ernesto Calvo, "undated". "Electoral Coalitions and Market Reforms: Evidence from Argentina," IPR working papers 97-17, Institute for Policy Resarch at Northwestern University.
- Gerald Caprio & Michael Dooley & Danny Leipziger & Carl Walsh, 1996.
"The lender of last resort function under a currency board: The case of Argentina,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 625-650, March.
- Caprio, Gerard Jr. & Dooley, Michael & Leipziger, Danny & Walsh, Carl, 1996. "The lender of last resort function under a currency board : the case of Argentina," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1648, The World Bank.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Vegh, Carlos, 1994.
"Inflation stabilization in chronic inflation countries: The empirical evidence,"
13689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Vegh, Carlos, 1999. "Do Exchange Rate-Based Stabilizations Carry the Seeds of Their Own Destruction?," MPRA Paper 8952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Vegh, Carlos, 1994. "Intertemporal consumption substitution and inflation stabilization:An empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 13427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uribe, Martin, 1997.
"Exchange-rate-based inflation stabilization: The initial real effects of credible plans,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 197-221, July.
- Martin Uribe, 1995. "Exchange-rate based inflation stabilization: the initial real effects of credible plans," International Finance Discussion Papers 503, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1995. "Progress Report on Argentina," NBER Chapters,in: Reform, Recovery, and Growth: Latin America and the Middle East, pages 223-238 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bielschowsky, Ricardo & Stumpo, Giovanni, 1995. "Transnational corporations and structural changes in industry in Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Mexico," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Chisari, Omar O. & Fanelli, JoseMaria & Frenkel, Roberto, 1996. "Argentina: Growth resumption, sustainability, and environment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 227-240, February.
- Persio Arida & Edmar L. Bacha, 1984. "Balanço de pagamentos: uma análise de desequiíibrio para economias semi-industrializadas," Textos para discussão 65, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carlos A. Végh, 1994. "Inflation Stabilization And Nominal Anchors," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(2), pages 35-45, April.
- Kosacoff, Bernardo & Ramos, Adrián, 1997. "Consideraciones económicas sobre la política industrial," Series Históricas 76, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Rudger Dornbusch & Ilan Goldfajn & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 1995. "Currency Crises and Collapses," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(2), pages 219-294.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casal, María del Pilar & Barham, Bradford L., 2013. "Motherhood wage penalties and labour market segmentation: Evidence from Argentina," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Haselip, James & Potter, Clive, 2010. "Post-neoliberal electricity market 're-reforms' in Argentina: Diverging from market prescriptions?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1168-1176, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:27:y:1999:i:3:p:477-503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.