Argentina: Growth resumption, sustainability, and environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hartwick, John M, 1977.
"Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 972-974, December.
- John Hartwick, 1976. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources," Working Papers 220, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Pezzey, J., 1992. "Sustainable Development Concepts; An Economic Analysis," Papers 2, World Bank - The World Bank Environment Paper.
- Taylor, Lance, 1994. "Gap models," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 17-34, October.
- Shapiro, Helen & Taylor, Lance, 1990. "The state and industrial strategy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 861-878, June.
- Helleiner, Gerald K., 1986. "Balance-of-payments experience and growth prospects of developing countries: A synthesis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 877-908, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Block, Thorsten H., 2002. "Economic stagnation in Weimar Germany: a structuralist perspective," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 127-150, June.
- Kox, Henk L. M., 1997. "Effects of environmental policy on LDC commodity export earnings," Serie Research Memoranda 0048, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Taylor, Lance, 1997. "Editorial: The revival of the liberal creed -- the IMF and the World Bank in a globalized economy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 145-152, February.
- Bob Milward, 2015. "On the Historical, Moral and Economic Arguments for Asymmetric Trading Regimes: the case of sub-Saharan Africa," World Economic Review, World Economics Association, vol. 2015(5), pages 1-87, July.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:452-462 is not listed on IDEAS
- Phélinas, Pascale & Choumert, Johanna, 2017.
"Is GM Soybean Cultivation in Argentina Sustainable?,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 452-462.
- Johanna Choumert & Pascale Phelinas, 2016. "Is GM Soybean Cultivation in Argentina Sustainable?," Working Papers halshs-01356209, HAL.
- Johanna CHOUMERT & Pascale PHELINAS, 2016. "Is GM Soybean Cultivation in Argentina Sustainable?," Working Papers 201614, CERDI.
- Block, Thorsten, 2001. "Economic stagnation in Weimar Germany: A structuralist perspective," Research Memorandum 025, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Pastor Jr., Manuel & Wise, Carol, 1999. "Stabilization and its Discontents: Argentina's Economic Restructuring in the 1990s," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 477-503, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:24:y:1996:i:2:p:227-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .