Currency crises in Russia and other transition economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Sebastian Edwards, 1989. "Macroeconomic Populism in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 2986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- E. Yasin, 1999. "Defeat or Retreat? (Russian Reforms and Financial Crisis)," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
- Popov, V., 1996. "A Russian Puzzle. What Makes the Russian Economy Transformation a Special Case," Research Paper 29, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- V. Popov, 2000.
"Lessons of the Currency Crisis in Russia and in Other Countries,"
Problems of Economic Transition,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 45-73.
- V. Popov, 1999. "Lessons of the Currency Crisis in Russia and in Other Countries," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Balance-of-Payments Crises," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 311-325, August.
- Padma Desai (ed.), 1997. "Going Global: Transition from Plan to Market in the World Economy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262041618, January.
- Vladimir Popov, 2000. "Shock Therapy Versus Gradualism: The End Of The Debate (Explaining The Magnitude Of Transformational Recession)," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 42(1), pages 1-57, April.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Aaron Tornell & Andrés Velasco, 1996.
"Financial Crises in Emerging Markets: The Lessons from 1995,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(1), pages 147-216.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Aaron Tornell & Andres Velasco, 1996. "Financial Crises in Emerging Markets: The Lessons from 1995," NBER Working Papers 5576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Aaron Tornell & Andres Velasco, 1996. "Financial Crises in Emerging Markets: The Lessons from 1995," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1759, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Vladimir Popov, 1999. "The Financial System in Russia Compared to Other Transition Economies: The Anglo-American Versus the German-Japanese Model*," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 41(1), pages 1-42, April.
- Desai, Padma, 1998. "Macroeconomic Fragility and Exchange Rate Vulnerability: A Cautionary Record of Transition Economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 621-641, December.
- Robert R. Kaufman & Barbara Stallings, 1991. "The Political Economy of Latin American Populism," NBER Chapters,in: The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America, pages 15-43 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jens Holscher, 1997. "Economic dynamism in transition economies: Lessons from Germany," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 173-181.
- Vladimir Popov, 1998. "Will Russia achieve fast economic growth?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 421-449.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladimir Popov, 2011.
"Exchange Rate in a Resource-Based Economy in the Short-Term: The Case of Russia,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 20-49, August.
- Popov, Vladimir, 2005. "Exchange rate in a resource based economy in the short term: the case of Russia," MPRA Paper 28115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscurrency crises; transition economies; Southeast Asia;
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .