The Political Economy of Latin American Populism
In: The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Scartascini & Mariano Tommasi & Martín Ardanaz, 2010.
"Political Institutions, Policymaking, and Economic Policy in Latin America,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1708, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Martin Ardanaz & Carlos Scartascini & Mariano Tommasi, 2010. "Political Institutions, Policymaking, and Economic Policy in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4658, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Polterovich, Victor & Popov, Vladimir, 2005. "Democracy and Growth Reconsidered: Why Economic Performance of New Democracies is not Encouraging," MPRA Paper 21606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leon, Gabriel, 2014. "Strategic redistribution: The political economy of populism in Latin America," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 39-51.
- Pastor, Manuel Jr. & Conroy, Michael E., 1995. "Distributional implications of macroeconomic policy: Theory and applications to El Salvador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 2117-2131, December.
- Sebastian Miller, 2011.
"Why Do Populist-Outsiders Get Elected? A Model of Strategic Populists,"
Research Department Publications
4716, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Sebastián J. Miller, 2011. "Why Do Populist-Outsiders Get Elected?: A Model of Strategic Populists," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3102, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Polterovich, Victor & Popov, Vladimir, 2007.
"Демократизация И Экономический Рост
[Democratization and Economic Growth]," MPRA Paper 23012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Woo, Jaejoon, 2003. "Economic, political, and institutional determinants of public deficits," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3-4), pages 387-426, March.
- Morales, Juan Antonio, 2008. "Bolivia: La Experiencia Populista de los Años Ochenta," Documentos de trabajo 3/2008, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- Popov, Vladimir, 2009. "Lessons from the Transition Economies: Putting the Success Stories of the Postcommunist World into a Broader Perspective," WIDER Working Paper Series 015, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Woo, Jaejoon, 2005. "Social polarization, fiscal instability and growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1451-1477, August.
- Polterovich, Victor & Popov, Vladimir, 2007. "Democratization, Quality of Institutions and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 19152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Woo, Jaejoon, 2003. "Social polarization, industrialization, and fiscal instability: theory and evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 223-252, October.
- Popov, Vladimir, 2001. "Currency crises in Russia and other transition economies," MPRA Paper 28117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .