Going Global: Transition from Plan to Market in the World Economy
- Padma Desai() (Columbia University)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dollar, David, 2002. "Reform, growth, and poverty in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2837, The World Bank.
- Green, Keith, 2005. "Foreign direct investment in the Indian telecommunications sector," MPRA Paper 18099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Dollar & Aart Kraay, 2004. "Trade, Growth, and Poverty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(493), pages 22-49, February.
- B. Bhaskara Rao & Rup Singh, 2010.
"Effects of trade openness on the steady-state growth rates of selected Asian countries with an extended exogenous growth model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(29), pages 3693-3702.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Singh, Rup, 2007. "Effects of Trade Openness on the Steady State Growth Rates of Selected Asian Countries with an Extended Exogenous Growth Model," MPRA Paper 5851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Padma Desai, 2000. "Why Did the Ruble Collapse in August 1998?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 48-52, May.
- Mete FERIDUN & Janet O. OLUSI & Benjamin Ayodele FOLORUNSO, 2006. "Analyzing The Impact Of Globalization On Economic Development In Developing Economies: An Application Of Error Correction Modelling (Ecm)To Nigeria," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(3).
- Popov, Vladimir, 2001. "Currency crises in Russia and other transition economies," MPRA Paper 28117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsworld economy; transition;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262041618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .