Citations for "Competitiveness, Convergence, and International Specialization"
by David Dollar & Edward N. Wolff
- Silverberg, G. & Verspagen, Bart, 1999.
"Long Memory in Time Series of Economic Growth and Convergence,"
99.8, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Silverberg Gerald & Verspagen Bart, 1999. "Long Memory in Time Series of Economic Growth and Convergence," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Li, Shuhe, 1997. "The search for determinants of catching up: Theory, the East Asian experience and the Chinese case," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 137-155.
- Montagna, Catia, 2001.
"Efficiency Gaps, Love of Variety and International Trade,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(269), pages 27-44, February.
- Catia Montagna, 1998. "Efficiency Gaps, Love of Variety and International Trade," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 090, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- repec:dun:dpaper:90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wolff, Edward N., 1995. "Technological change, capital accumulation, and changing trade patterns over the long term," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 43-70, March.
- Anna Wziatek-Kubiak, 2006. "On Essence and Masurement of Changes in Competitiveness of the Accession Countries. Critical Review of Literature," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0321, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Iga Magda & Anna Wziatek-Kubiak, 2005. "Differentiation of changes in competitiveness among Polish manufacturing industries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0314, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- David Mayer-Foulkes, 2008. "Economic Challenges for Global Governance," Working papers DTE 428, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Briec, Walter & Cadoret, Isablelle & Tavera, Christophe, 2006. "A re-examination of the technological catching-up hypothesis across OECD industries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 967-977, December.
- de Groot, H.L.F. & van Schaik, A.B.T.M., 1997. "Unemployment and catching up : Europe vis à vis the USA," Other publications TiSEM da7dcf42-9007-43df-a948-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Verspagen, Bart, 1995. "Convergence in the global economy. A broad historical viewpoint," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 143-165, June.
- James Proudman, 1998. "Evolving Patterns of International trade," Economics Series Working Papers 1998-W11, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Arjan Lejour & Paul Veenendaal & Gerard Verweij & Nico van Leeuwen, 2006. "Worldscan; a model for international economic policy analysis," CPB Document 111, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Maria Gabriela Ladu, 2010. "Total Factor Productivity Estimates: Some Evidence from European Regions," WIFO Working Papers 380, WIFO.
- Henri de Groot & Peter Mulder, 2011. "Dutch Sectoral Energy Intensity Developments in International Perspective, 1987â€“2005," CPB Discussion Paper 190, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Blomström, Magnus & Wolff, Edward N, 1994.
"Growth in a Dual Economy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
861, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2099065 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gersbach, Hans & Schniewind, Achim, 2002. "Uneven Technical Progress and Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jochen Streb, 1999. "How to Win Schumpeterian Competition: Technological Transfers in the German Plastics Industry from the 1930s to the 1970s," Working Papers 811, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- de Groot, H.L.F., 1998. "The Determination and Development of Sectoral Structure," Discussion Paper 1998-125, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Peter M. Morrow, 2008. "East is East and West is West: A Ricardian-Heckscher-Ohlin Model of Comparative Advantage," Working Papers 575, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Gaulier, Guillaume & Santoni, Gianluca & Taglioni, Daria & Zignago, Soledad, 2013.
"In the wake of the global crisis : evidence from a new quarterly database of export competitiveness,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6733, The World Bank.
- Gaulier, G. & Santoni, G. & Taglioni, D. & Zignago, S., 2013. "Market Shares in the Wake of the Global Crisis: the Quarterly Export Competitiveness Database," Working papers 472, Banque de France.
- Harald Fadinger & Pablo Fleiss, 2011.
"Trade and Sectoral Productivity,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(555), pages 958-989, 09.
- Kollmann, Robert, 1995. "The correlation of productivity growth across regions and industries in the United States," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 437-443, March.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2004007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eckhard Siggel, 2006. "International Competitiveness and Comparative Advantage: A Survey and a Proposal for Measurement," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 137-159, June.
- Verspagen Bert, 1998. "Long run Growth, Convergence and Factor Prices," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2013. "Do economic reforms matter for manufacturing productivity? Evidence from the Indian experience," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 723-733.
- Demmou Lilas, 2009. "Déterminants et nature des spécialisations Nord-Sud : quelques enseignements tirés de la littérature empirique," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 119(1), pages 71-94.
- Amable, Bruno & Boyer, Robert, 1995. "Europe in the world technological competition," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 167-183, June.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1998. "Economic Development in Europe : 1960-1996," Research Memorandum 761, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bernhofen, Daniel M., 1995. "Price dumping in intermediate good markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 159-173, August.
- Stolpe, Michael, 1995. "Technology and the dynamics of specialization in open economies," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 738, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Tban, Chyau & Fung-Yee Ng, Linda, 1995. "Manufacturing evolution under passive industrial policy and cross-border operations in China: The case of Hong Kong," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 71-88.
- Ana Bobirca & Cristiana Cristureanu & Paul-Gabriel Miclaus, 2008. "Development of an Integrated Framework for Evaluating International Services Trade Competitiveness. The Case of Romania," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 11(27), pages 49-66, January.
- Miketa, Asami & Mulder, Peter, 2005. "Energy productivity across developed and developing countries in 10 manufacturing sectors: Patterns of growth and convergence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 429-453, May.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:1999065 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Böhringer & Victoria Alexeeva-Talebi, 2011. "Unilateral climate policy and competitiveness: The implications of differential emission pricing," Working Papers V-338-11, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2011.
- Zhang, Fan, 2013. "The energy transition of the transition economies: An empirical analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 679-686.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2004003 is not listed on IDEAS
- Djula Borozan & Sanja Pfeifer, 2005. "Unveiling Croatian International Competitiveness Through Export Performance," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- MG. Ladu, 2006. "Total Factor Productivity Estimates: Some Evidence from European Regions," Working Paper CRENoS 200606, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2004005 is not listed on IDEAS