Citations for "Competitiveness, Convergence, and International Specialization"
by David Dollar & Edward N. Wolff
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2004. "Decoupling Economic Growth and Energy Use. An Empirical Cross-Country Analysis for 10 Manufacturing Sectors," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-005/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Catia Montagna, 1998.
"Efficiency Gaps, Love of Variety and International Trade,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
090, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Montagna, Catia, 2001. "Efficiency Gaps, Love of Variety and International Trade," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(269), pages 27-44, February.
- James Proudman, 1998.
"Evolving Patterns of International trade,"
Economics Series Working Papers
1998-W11, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- James Proudman & Stephen Redding, 2000. "Evolving patterns of international trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 206, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Proudman, J. & Redding, S., 1998. "Evolving Patterns of International Trade," Economics Papers 144, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Henri de Groot & Peter Mulder, 2011. "Dutch Sectoral Energy Intensity Developments in International Perspective, 1987â€“2005," CPB Discussion Paper 190, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- repec:dun:dpaper:90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Mulder & Henri de Groot, 2003.
"Sectoral energy- and labour-productivity convergence,"
CPB Discussion Paper
23, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Peter Mulder & Henri Groot, 2007. "Sectoral Energy- and Labour-Productivity Convergence," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(1), pages 85-112, January.
- Henri De Groot & Peter Mulder, 2004. "Sectoral Energy- and Labour-Productivity Convergence," ERSA conference papers ersa04p337, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2004. "Sectoral Energy- and Labour-Productivity Convergence," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-003/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gaulier, Guillaume & Santoni, Gianluca & Taglioni, Daria & Zignago, Soledad, 2013.
"In the wake of the global crisis : evidence from a new quarterly database of export competitiveness,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6733, The World Bank.
- Gaulier, G. & Santoni, G. & Taglioni, D. & Zignago, S., 2013. "Market Shares in the Wake of the Global Crisis: the Quarterly Export Competitiveness Database," Working papers 472, Banque de France.
- Blomström, Magnus & Wolff, Edward N, 1994.
"Growth in a Dual Economy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
861, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harald Fadinger & Pablo Fleiss, 2008.
"Trade and Sectoral Productivity,"
Working Papers ECARES
2008_005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Streb, J., 2000.
"How to win Schumpeterian Competition. Technological Transfers in the German Plastics Industry from the 1930s to the 1970s,"
811, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Jochen Streb, 1999. "How to Win Schumpeterian Competition: Technological Transfers in the German Plastics Industry from the 1930s to the 1970s," Working Papers 811, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Carree, M. A. & Klomp, L. & Thurik, A. R., 2000.
"Productivity convergence in OECD manufacturing industries,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 337-345, March.
- Martin A. Carree & Luuk Klomp & A. Roy Thurik, 1999. "Productivity Convergence in OECD Manufacturing Industries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-065/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Miketa, Asami & Mulder, Peter, 2005. "Energy productivity across developed and developing countries in 10 manufacturing sectors: Patterns of growth and convergence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 429-453, May.
- Arjan Lejour & Paul Veenendaal & Gerard Verweij & Nico van Leeuwen, 2006. "Worldscan; a model for international economic policy analysis," CPB Document 111, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2004.
"International Comparisons of Sectoral Energy- and Labour-Productivity Performance: Stylised Facts and Decomposition of Trends,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
04-007/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Peter Mulder & Henri de Groot, 2003. "International comparison of sectoral energy- and labour-productivity performance; stylised facts and decomposition of trends," CPB Discussion Paper 22, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Eckhard Siggel, 2006. "International Competitiveness and Comparative Advantage: A Survey and a Proposal for Measurement," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 137-159, June.
- de Groot, H.L.F., 1998. "The Determination and Development of Sectoral Structure," Discussion Paper 1998-125, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Silverberg Gerald & Verspagen Bart, 1999.
"Long Memory in Time Series of Economic Growth and Convergence,"
015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Silverberg, G. & Verspagen, Bart, 1999. "Long Memory in Time Series of Economic Growth and Convergence," Working Papers 99.8, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Djula Borozan & Sanja Pfeifer, 2005. "Unveiling Croatian International Competitiveness Through Export Performance," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Demmou Lilas, 2009. "Déterminants et nature des spécialisations Nord-Sud : quelques enseignements tirés de la littérature empirique," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 119(1), pages 71-94.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Walter Briec & Isabelle Cadoret-David & Christophe Tavéra, 2006.
"A re-examination of the technological catching-up hypothesis across OECD industries,"
- Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Briec, Walter & Cadoret, Isablelle & Tavera, Christophe, 2006. "A re-examination of the technological catching-up hypothesis across OECD industries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 967-977, December.
- Das, Rituparna, 2010. "Performance Assessment and Quality Control: A Continuous Need for Professional Education in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 14617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iga Magda & Anna Wziatek-Kubiak, 2005. "Differentiation of changes in competitiveness among Polish manufacturing industries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0314, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- MG. Ladu, 2006. "Total Factor Productivity Estimates: Some Evidence from European Regions," Working Paper CRENoS 200606, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Anna Wziatek-Kubiak, 2006. "On Essence and Masurement of Changes in Competitiveness of the Accession Countries. Critical Review of Literature," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0321, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Zhang, Fan, 2013. "The energy transition of the transition economies: An empirical analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 679-686.
- Peter M. Morrow, 2008. "East is East and West is West: A Ricardian-Heckscher-Ohlin Model of Comparative Advantage," Working Papers 575, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Stolpe, Michael, 1995. "Technology and the dynamics of specialization in open economies," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 738, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Maria Gabriela Ladu, 2010. "Total Factor Productivity Estimates: Some Evidence from European Regions," WIFO Working Papers 380, WIFO.
- David Mayer-Foulkes, 2008. "Economic Challenges for Global Governance," Working papers DTE 428, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Verspagen Bert, 1998. "Long run Growth, Convergence and Factor Prices," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kollmann, Robert, 1995. "The correlation of productivity growth across regions and industries in the United States," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 437-443, March.
- Christoph Böhringer & Victoria Alexeeva-Talebi, 2011. "Unilateral climate policy and competitiveness: The implications of differential emission pricing," Working Papers V-338-11, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2011.
- Amable, Bruno & Boyer, Robert, 1995. "Europe in the world technological competition," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 167-183, June.
- Ana Bobirca & Cristiana Cristureanu & Paul-Gabriel Miclaus, 2008. "Development of an Integrated Framework for Evaluating International Services Trade Competitiveness. The Case of Romania," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 11(27), pages 49-66, January.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2013. "Do economic reforms matter for manufacturing productivity? Evidence from the Indian experience," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 723-733.
- de Groot, H.L.F. & van Schaik, A.B.T.M., 1997. "Unemployment and catching up : Europe vis à vis the USA," Other publications TiSEM da7dcf42-9007-43df-a948-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Verspagen, Bart, 1995. "Convergence in the global economy. A broad historical viewpoint," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 143-165, June.
- Li, Shuhe, 1997. "The search for determinants of catching up: Theory, the East Asian experience and the Chinese case," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 137-155.
- Ingrid Majerová & Jan Nevima, 2015. "Exploring regional aspects of competitiveness in the selected countries of Visegrad Group Plus," Working Papers 0017, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Bernhofen, Daniel M., 1995. "Price dumping in intermediate good markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 159-173, August.
- Gersbach, Hans & Schniewind, Achim, 2002. "Uneven Technical Progress and Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1998. "Economic Development in Europe : 1960-1996," Research Memorandum 761, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Tban, Chyau & Fung-Yee Ng, Linda, 1995. "Manufacturing evolution under passive industrial policy and cross-border operations in China: The case of Hong Kong," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 71-88.
- Wolff, Edward N., 1995. "Technological change, capital accumulation, and changing trade patterns over the long term," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 43-70, March.