Productivity convergence in OECD manufacturing industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Martin A. Carree & Luuk Klomp & A. Roy Thurik, 1999. "Productivity Convergence in OECD Manufacturing Industries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-065/3, Tinbergen Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard, Andrew B & Jones, Charles I, 1996.
"Productivity across Industries and Countries: Time Series Theory and Evidence,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 135-146, February.
- Bernard, A.B. & Jones, C.I., 1993. "Productivity Across Industries and Countries: Time Series Theory and Evidence," Working papers 93-17, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Martin Carree & Luuk Klomp, 1997. "Testing The Convergence Hypothesis: A Comment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 683-686, November.
- Lichtenberg, Frank R, 1994. "Testing the Convergence Hypothesis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(3), pages 576-579, August.
- Quah, Danny, 1993.
" Galton's Fallacy and Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 427-443, December.
- Quah, Danny, 1993. "Galton's Fallacy and Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis," CEPR Discussion Papers 820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Jones, Charles I, 1996. "Comparing Apples to Oranges: Productivity Convergence and Measurement across Industries and Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1216-1238, December.
- Friedman, Milton, 1992. "Do Old Fallacies Ever Die?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 2129-2132, December.
- David Dollar & Edward N. Wolff, 1993. "Competitiveness, Convergence, and International Specialization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262041359, January.
- Gouyette, Claudine & Perelman, Sergio, 1997. "Productivity convergence in OECD service industries," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 279-295, August.
- Baumol, William J. & Nelson, Richard R. & Wolff, Edward N. (ed.), 1994. "Convergence of Productivity: Cross-National Studies and Historical Evidence," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195083903.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Jones, Charles I, 1996. "Productivity and Convergence across U.S. States and Industries," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 113-135.
- Nazrul Islam, 1995. "Growth Empirics: A Panel Data Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 1127-1170.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xuemei Bai & Gang Li, 2004. "Industrial Productivity Convergence in China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 155-168.
- repec:spr:scient:v:90:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0522-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Sondermann, 2014.
"Productivity in the euro area: any evidence of convergence?,"
Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 999-1027, November.
- Sondermann, David, 2012. "Productivity in the euro area: any evidence of convergence?," Working Paper Series 1431, European Central Bank.
- Silvia Dal Bianco, 2010. "Going Clubbing in the Eighties: Convergence in Manufacturing Sectors at a Glance," Quaderni di Dipartimento 135, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Nagubadi, Rao V. & Zhang, Daowei & Thompson, Henry, 2006. "Total Factor Productivity and Canadian Softwood Lumber Imports," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21311, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Klaus Gugler & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2004.
"Convergence in Structure and Productivity in European Manufacturing?,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(1), pages 61-79, February.
- Klaus Gugler & Michael Pfaffermayr, "undated". "Convergence in Structure and Productivity in European Manufacturing?," WIFO Working Papers 127, WIFO.
- Jan Bentzen & Tor Eriksson & Valdemar Smith, 2001.
"Alcohol Consumption in European Countries Time series based tests of convergence,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 60, pages 59-74.
- Bentzen, Jan & Eriksson, Tor & Smith, Valdemar, 2001. "Alcohol Consumption in European Countries Time series based tests of convergence," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 60.
- Jan Bentzen & Tor Eriksson & Valdemar Smith, 2001. "Alcohol Consumption in European Countries Time series based tests of convergence," Post-Print hal-01200998, HAL.
- Anders Sorensen, 2001. "Comparing Apples to Oranges: Productivity Convergence and Measurement across Industries and Countries: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1160-1167, September.
- Georgios Fotopoulos, 2005. "Twin - Peaks in E.U. Regional Productivity Dynamics: a nonparametric analysis," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-28, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Silvia Dal Bianco, 2016. "Going clubbing in the eighties: convergence in manufacturing sectors at a glance," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 623-659, March.
- Togo, Ken, 2002. "Productivity convergence in Japan's manufacturing industries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 61-67, March.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Guido Fabiani, 2007. "Globalizzazione e Convergenza dei Sistemi Agro-Alimentari delle economie industriali," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0074, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:66:y:2000:i:3:p:337-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.