Productivity convergence in OECD service industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Convergence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 223-251, April.
- Fare,Rolf & Grosskopf,Shawna & Lovell,C. A. Knox, 2008. "Production Frontiers," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521072069, December.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1994. "Technology and International Differences in Growth Rates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1147-1175, September.
- Damien Neven & Claudine Gouymte, 1995.
"Regional Convergence in the European Community,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 47-65, March.
- Damien NEVEN & Claudine GOUYETTE, 1993. "Regional Convergence in the European Comunity," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 9311, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Gouyette, Claudine & Neven, Damien J, 1994. "Regional Convergence in the European Community," CEPR Discussion Papers 914, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1991. "Convergence across States and Regions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 107-182.
- William J Baumol, 1991. "Technological Imperatives, Productivity and Insurance Costs*," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 16(2), pages 154-165, April.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Lichtenberg, Frank R, 1994. "Testing the Convergence Hypothesis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(3), pages 576-579, August.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "Recent developments in DEA : The mathematical programming approach to frontier analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 7-38.
- Baumol, William J, 1986.
"Productivity Growth, Convergence, and Welfare: What the Long-run Data Show,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1072-1085, December.
- Baumol, William J., 1985. "Productivity Growth, Convergence and Welfare: What the Long Run Data Show," Working Papers 85-27, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Quah, Danny T., 1996. "Empirics for economic growth and convergence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1353-1375, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victoria Shestalova, 2003. "Sequential Malmquist Indices of Productivity Growth: An Application to OECD Industrial Activities," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 211-226, April.
- Messina, Julian, 2003. "Sectoral Structure and Entry Regulations," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 154, Royal Economic Society.
- Tahir Mahmood, 2012. "Labour Productivity Convergence in 52 Industries: A Panel Data Analysis of Some European Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(3), pages 320-339.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Walter Briec & Christophe Tavera, 2011.
"More evidence on technological catching-up in the manufacturing sector,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(18), pages 2321-2330.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Walter Briec & Christophe Tavera, 2007. "More evidence on technological catching-up in the manufacturing sector," Working Papers 2007-ECO-02, IESEG School of Management.
- J.Ph. Boussemart & W. Briec & Christophe Tavera, 2011. "More evidence on technological catching-up in the manufacturing sector," Post-Print hal-00656966, HAL.
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista, 2005. "Regional Convergence of Income and Labor Productivity in Mexico," Urban/Regional 0512016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anders Sorensen, 2001. "Comparing Apples to Oranges: Productivity Convergence and Measurement across Industries and Countries: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1160-1167, September.
- Georgios Fotopoulos, 2005. "Twin - Peaks in E.U. Regional Productivity Dynamics: a nonparametric analysis," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-28, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Carree, M. A. & Klomp, L. & Thurik, A. R., 2000.
"Productivity convergence in OECD manufacturing industries,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 337-345, March.
- Martin A. Carree & Luuk Klomp & A. Roy Thurik, 1999. "Productivity Convergence in OECD Manufacturing Industries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-065/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ennamiri, H. & Nassif, R. & Boughaleb, Y., 1997. "Order-disorder transition effects on the dynamic of intercalation process within a stochastic lattice gas model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 238(1), pages 252-264.
- Almas Heshmati & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2014.
"A general model of technical change with an application to the OECD countries,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 25-48, January.
- Heshmati, Almas & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2011. "A General Model of Technical Change with an Application to the OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 6004, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robert Stehrer, 2005. "Employment, Education and Occupation Structures: A Framework for Forecasting," wiiw Research Reports 315, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Bos, J.W.B. & Economidou, C. & Koetter, M., 2010. "Technology clubs, R&D and growth patterns: Evidence from EU manufacturing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 60-79, January.
- Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Briec, Walter & Cadoret, Isablelle & Tavera, Christophe, 2006.
"A re-examination of the technological catching-up hypothesis across OECD industries,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 967-977, December.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Walter Briec & Isabelle Cadoret-David & Christophe Tavéra, 2006. "A re-examination of the technological catching-up hypothesis across OECD industries," Post-Print halshs-00095072, HAL.
- Fang, Chin-Yi & Hu, Jin-Li & Lou, Tze-Kai, 2013. "Environment-adjusted total-factor energy efficiency of Taiwan's service sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1160-1168.
- Qi, Shunrong & Coggins, Jay S. & Xu, Lan, 2001. "Methodology For Integrated Environmental-Economic Analysis Of Gdp And Productivity," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20682, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kristin Roll, 2013. "Measuring performance, development and growth when restricting flexibility," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 15-25, February.
- Messina, Julian, 2006.
"The role of product market regulations in the process of structural change,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1863-1890, October.
- Messina, Julián, 2003. "The role of product market regulations in the process of structural change," Working Paper Series 217, European Central Bank.
- Wong, Wei-Kang, 2006. "OECD convergence: A sectoral decomposition exercise," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 210-214, November.
- Grasselli, Y. & Herrmann, H.J., 1997. "On the angles of dry granular heaps," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 246(3), pages 301-312.
- Müller, Gerald, 2001. "A Glimpse on Sectoral Convergence of Productivity Levels," IWH Discussion Papers 133, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:8:y:1997:i:3:p:279-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.