Convergence of Productivity: Cross-National Studies and Historical Evidence
- Baumol, William J.(New York and Princeton Universities)Nelson, Richard R.(Columbia University)Wolff, Edward N.(New York University)Registered editor(s):
This book is a collection of original articles that view the current state of knowledge about the convergence hypothesis.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|This book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780195083903 and published in 1994.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.oup.com/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.com/|
- Maria Cipollina & Giorgia Giovannetti & Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2011.
"FDI and growth: what cross-country industry data say,"
10, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Maria Cipollina & Giorgia Giovannetti & Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto F. Pozzolo, 2012. "FDI and Growth: What Cross-country Industry Data Say," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(11), pages 1599-1629, November.
- Cipollina, Maria & Giovannetti, Giorgia & Pietrovito, Filomena & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2011. "FDI and growth: what cross-country industry data say," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp11060, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Maria Cipollina & Giorgia Giovannetti & Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2011. "FDI and Growth: What Cross-Country Industry Data Say," Development Working Papers 313, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Maria Cipollina & Giorgia Giovannetti & Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2011. "FDI and growth: What cross-country industry data say," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 51, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2007. "Development and Transition : Idea, Strategy, and Viability," Development Economics Working Papers 22709, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:bil:bilpap:1003 is not listed on IDEAS
- Urmas Varblane & Priit Vahter, 2005. "An Analysis Of The Economic Convergence Process In The Transition Countries," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 37, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Martin A. Carree & Luuk Klomp & A. Roy Thurik, 1999. "Productivity Convergence in OECD Manufacturing Industries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-065/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Edwin Goñi & William F. Maloney, 2014.
"Why don’t Poor Countries do R&D?,"
011947, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Henk De Jong, 1997. "The Governance Structure and Performance of Large European Corporations," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 5-27, March.
- Prüfer, P. & Tondl, G., 2008. "The FDI-Growth Nexus in Latin America : The Role of Source Countries and Local Conditions," Discussion Paper 2008-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carmela MartÃn & Ismael Sanz, 2003. "Real Convergence and European Integration: The Experience of the Less Developed EU Members," Empirica, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 205-236, September.
- Trevor A. Reeve, 2002. "Factor endowments and industrial structure," International Finance Discussion Papers 731, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- J. Mohan Rao, 1998. "Development in the Time of Globalization," Working Papers wp1, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Barbara Dluhosch, 1997. "Convergence of Income Distributions: Another Measurement Problem," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 337-352, December.
- Carmela Martin & Francisco J. Velazquez., 2001. "An Assessment of Real Convergence of Less Developed EU Members: Lessons for the CEEC Candidates," European Economy Group Working Papers 5, European Economy Group.
- Joze P. Damijan & Matija Rojec & Boris Majcen & Mark Knell, 2008.
"Impact of Firm Heterogeneity on Direct and Spillover Effects of FDI: Micro Evidence from Ten Transition Countries,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
21808, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Damijan, Jože P. & Rojec, Matija & Majcen, Boris & Knell, Mark, 2013. "Impact of firm heterogeneity on direct and spillover effects of FDI: Micro-evidence from ten transition countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 895-922.
- Joze P. Damijan & Andreja Jaklic & Matija Rojec, 2005. "Do External Knowledge Spillovers Induce Firms'Innovations? Evidence from Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 15605, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Mohammad Ashraf & Khan A. Mohabbat, 2010. "Output Convergence and the Role of Research and Development," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 11(1), pages 35-71, May.
- George Korres & Emmanuel Marmaras & George Tsobanoglou, 2004. "A note on poverty, inequality and growth," ERSA conference papers ersa04p500, European Regional Science Association.
- Francisco J. Beltran Tapia & Julio Martinez-Galarrage, 2015. "Inequality and poverty in a developing economy: Evidence from regional data (Spain, 1860-1930)," Working Papers 0078, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- V. Eldon Ball & Carlos San Juan Mesonada & Camilo A. Ulloa, 2011. "Agricultural productivity in the United States: catching-up and the business cycle," Economics Working Papers we1116, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195083903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed