Citations for "Optimal Bank Capital"
by David Miles & Jing Yang & Gilberto Marcheggiano
- Goodhart, Charles, 2013. "Ratio controls need reconsideration," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 445-450.
- Harimohan, Rashmi & Nelson, Benjamin, 2014. "How might macroprudential capital policy affect credit conditions?," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 54(3), pages 287-303.
- Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei & Li, Han Hao, 2011.
"When bigger isn’t better: bailouts and bank behaviour,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
66, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Li, Han Hao & Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 2011. "When bigger isn’t better: Bail outs and bank behaviour," CEPR Discussion Papers 8602, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claudia M. Buch & Esteban Prieto, 2012.
"Do Better Capitalized Banks Lend Less? Long-Run Panel Evidence from Germany,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3836, CESifo Group Munich.
- Claudia M. Buch & Esteban Prieto, 2014. "Do Better Capitalized Banks Lend Less? Long-Run Panel Evidence from Germany," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 1-23, 03.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Prieto, Esteban, 2012. "Do better capitalized banks lend less? Long-run panel evidence from Germany," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 37, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Claudia M. Buch & Esteban Prieto, 2012. "Do Better Capitalized Banks Lend Less? Long-Run Panel Evidence from Germany," IAW Discussion Papers 84, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Alfredo Martín-Oliver & Sonia Ruano & Vicente Salas-Fumás, 2012. "Effects of equity capital on the interest rate and the demand for credit. Empirical evidence from Spanish banks," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1218, Banco de Espa�a.
- Baldursson, Fridrik Mar & Portes, Richard, 2013. "Gambling for resurrection in Iceland: the rise and fall of the banks," CEPR Discussion Papers 9664, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jochen Schanz & David Aikman & Paul Collazos & Marc Farag & David Gregory & Sujit Kapadia, 2011. "The long-term economic impact of higher capital levels," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Macroprudential regulation and policy, volume 60, pages 73-81 Bank for International Settlements.
- Krainer, Robert E., 2012. "Regulating Wall Street: The Dodd–Frank Act and the New Architecture of Global Finance, a review," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 121-133.
- Aiyar, Shekhar & Calomiris , Charles W & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2012.
"Does macropru leak? Evidence from a UK policy experiment,"
Bank of England working papers
445, Bank of England.
- Shekhar Aiyar & Charles W. Calomiris & Tomasz Wieladek, 2012. "Does Macro-Pru Leak? Evidence from a UK Policy Experiment," NBER Working Papers 17822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kok, Christoffer & Schepens, Glenn, 2013. "Bank reactions after capital shortfalls," Working Paper Series 1611, European Central Bank.
- Benjamin Cohen, 2013. "How have banks adjusted to higher capital requirements?," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Akram, Q. Farooq, 2014. "Macro effects of capital requirements and macroprudential policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 77-93.
- Jokivuolle, Esa & Keppo, Jussi, 2014. "Bankers' compensation: Sprint swimming in short bonus pools?," Research Discussion Papers 2/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Liu, Liuling & Zhang, Gaiyan, 2014. "The determinants of global bank credit-default-swap spreads," Research Discussion Papers 33/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Charles Goodhart, 2011. "Global Macroeconomic and Financial Supervision: Where Next?," NBER Working Papers 17682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Costas N. Kanellopoulos, 2012. "Employment and worker flows during the financial crisis," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 36, pages 31-41, April.
- pan, lingyao, 2014. "A counter cyclical adjustment on the economic capital measurement of listed commercial banks," MPRA Paper 58822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin H Cohen & Michela Scatigna, 2014. "Banks and capital requirements: channels of adjustment," BIS Working Papers 443, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2012. "Operationalising the selection and application of macroprudential instruments," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 48, April.
- Jing Yang & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2012. "Bank stock returns, leverage and the business cycle," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Meilan Yan & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Paul Turner, 2011.
"A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Basel III: Some Evidence from the UK,"
Discussion Paper Series
2011_05, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2011.
- Yan, Meilan & Hall, Maximilian J.B. & Turner, Paul, 2012. "A cost–benefit analysis of Basel III: Some evidence from the UK," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 73-82.
- Charles A. E. Goodhart & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2011. "The Role of Default in Macroeconomics," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-23, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Richard J. Herring, 2011. "The Capital Conundrum," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(4), pages 171-187, December.
- Paolo Angelini & Sergio Nicoletti-Altimari & Ignazio Visco, 2012. "Macroprudential, microprudential and monetary policies: conflicts, complementarities and trade-offs," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 140, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Morris Goldstein, 2011. "Integrating Reform of Financial Regulation with Reform of the International Monetary System," Working Paper Series WP11-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Alfredo Martin-Oliver & Sonia Ruano & Vicente Salas-Fumas, 2013. "Banks' Equity Capital Frictions, Capital Ratios, and Interest Rates: Evidence from Spanish Banks," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(1), pages 183-225, March.
- Goodhart, C.A.E., 2014. "Lessons for Monetary Policy from the Euro-Area Crisis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 378-382.
- Charles A. E. Goodhart, 2013. "Global Macroeconomic and Financial Supervision: Where Next?," NBER Chapters, in: Globalization in an Age of Crisis: Multilateral Economic Cooperation in the Twenty-First Century, pages 343-363 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew G. Haldane, 2012. "Control Rights (And Wrongs)," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 47-58, 06.