Effects of the New Capital Requirements of Basel III on the Financing of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in Austria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Franz Hahn, 2007. "Domestic mergers in the Austrian banking sector: a performance analysis," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 185-196.
- Franz R. Hahn, 2010. "Risk-Taking and Solvency Regulation in Banking – A Note –," Credit and Capital Markets, Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 43(3), pages 339-347.
- Franz R. Hahn, 2002. "The Effects of Bank Capital on Bank Credit Creation. Panel Evidence from Austria," WIFO Working Papers 188, WIFO.
- Franz R. Hahn, 2003.
"The New Basel Capital Accord (Basel II) from a Macroeconomic Point of View,"
Austrian Economic Quarterly,
WIFO, vol. 8(2), pages 51-63, June.
- Franz R. Hahn, 2003. "The New Basel Capital Accord (Basel II) from a Macroeconomic Point of View," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 76(2), pages 137-150, February.
- Marsch, Katharina & Schmieder, Christian & Forster-van Aerssen, Katrin, 2007. "Banking consolidation and small businessfinance: empirical evidence for Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,09, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Egger, Peter & Hahn, Franz R., 2010. "Endogenous bank mergers and their impact on banking performance: Some evidence from Austria," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 155-166, March.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Jean Tirole, 1994. "The prudential regulation of banks," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9539, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Werner Hölzl & Serguei Kaniovski & Andreas Reinstaller, 2015. "The exposure of technology and knowledge intense sectors to the business cycle," Bulletin of Applied Economics, Risk Market Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-19.
- Patrick Slovik & Boris Cournède, 2011. "Macroeconomic Impact of Basel III," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 844, OECD Publishing.
- Yongjin, Park, 2008. "Parsimonious Lenders: Bank Concentration and Credit Availability to Small Businesses," MPRA Paper 9266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuzo Honda, 2002. "The effects of the Basle accord on bank credit: the case of Japan," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(10), pages 1233-1239.
More about this item
KeywordsBasel III; Small and medium-sized enterprises; Austria; Capital requirements;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wquart:y:2012:i:3:p:168-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.