Parsimonious Lenders: Bank Concentration and Credit Availability to Small Businesses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitchell A. Petersen & Raghuram G. Rajan, 1995.
"The Effect of Credit Market Competition on Lending Relationships,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 407-443.
- Mitchell A. Petersen & Raghuram G. Rajan, 1994. "The Effect of Credit Market Competition on Lending Relationships," NBER Working Papers 4921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald P. Morgan & Bertrand Rime & Philip E. Strahan, 2001. "Bank integration and business volatility," Staff Reports 129, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Shaffer, Sherrill, 1998. "The Winner's Curse in Banking," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 359-392, October.
- Petersen, Mitchell A & Rajan, Raghuram G, 1994. " The Benefits of Lending Relationships: Evidence from Small Business Data," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(1), pages 3-37, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franz R. Hahn & Werner Hölzl, 2012. "Effects of the New Capital Requirements of Basel III on the Financing of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in Austria," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 17(3), pages 168-186, August.
- Franz R. Hahn & Werner Hölzl, 2012. "Effects of the New Capital Regulations of "Basel III" on the Financing of Small and Medium Sized Enterprises in Austria," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 85(3), pages 189-208, March.
- Angela S. Bergantino & Claudia Capozza, 2012. "The e§ect of Bank Concentration on Entrepreneurship in Central and Eastern European Transition Countries," SERIES 0043, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Nov 2012.
- Claudia Capozza & Angela Stefania Bergantino, 2013. "The effect of Bank Concentration on Entrepreneurship in Central and Eastern European Transition Countries_x0003_," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1049, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsBank Competition; Credit Availability; Small Business; Relationship Banking;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2008-06-27 (Banking)
- NEP-COM-2008-06-27 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2008-06-27 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .