Report NEP-BAN-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia M. Buch & Gayle L. DeLong, 2008. "Banking Globalization: International Consolidation and Mergers in Banking," IAW Discussion Papers 38, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Renee B. Adams & Hamid Mehran, 2008. "Corporate performance, board structure, and their determinants in the banking industry," Staff Reports 330, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2008. "Bank Governance, Regulation, and Risk Taking," NBER Working Papers 14113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2008. "Banking Globalization, Monetary Transmission, and the Lending Channel," NBER Working Papers 14101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sven Blank & Claudia M. Buch, 2007. "International Bank Portfolios: Short- and Long-Run Responses to the Business Cycle," IAW Discussion Papers 29, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Kurt Hess & Arthur Grimes & Mark J. Holmes, 2008. "Credit Losses in Australasian Banking," Working Papers in Economics 08/10, University of Waikato.
- Park, Yongjin, 2008. "Banking Market Concentration and Credit Availability to Small Businesses," MPRA Paper 9265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yongjin, Park, 2008. "Parsimonious Lenders: Bank Concentration and Credit Availability to Small Businesses," MPRA Paper 9266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- B. Leyman & K. Schoors, 2008. "Bank Debt Restructuring under Belgian Court-Supervised Reorganization," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/508, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Pedro Fachada, 2008. "Foreign Banks' Entry and Departure: The Recent Brazilian Experience (1996-2006)," Working Papers Series 164, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Santiago Carbo-Valverde & Francisco Rodriguez-Fernandez & Gregory F. Udell, 2008. "Bank lending, financing constraints and SME investment," Working Paper Series WP-08-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.