Report NEP-COM-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia M. Landeo & Kathryn E. Spier, 2008. "Naked Exclusion: An Experimental Study of Contracts with Externalities," NBER Working Papers 14115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colantone, I. & Coucke, K. & Sleuwaegen, L., 2008. "Globalisation and firm exit: differences between small and large firms," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2008-06, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Thomas Elgaard Jensen & Rune Mølgaard, 2007. "Market Power in Power Markets: Evidence from Forward Prices of Electricity," CREATES Research Papers 2007-30, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Claudio Agostini & Eduardo Saavedra & Manuel Willington, 2008. "Collusion in the Private Health Insurance Market: Empirical Evidence for Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv206, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Granlund, David & Rudholm, Niklas, 2008. "Consumer Loyalty in the Swedish Pharmaceuticals Market," Umeå Economic Studies 742, Umeå University, Department of Economics, revised 21 Feb 2012.
- Kohei Kubota & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2008. "Degree of Competition of Consumer Loan Industry," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-26, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Yongjin, Park, 2008. "Parsimonious Lenders: Bank Concentration and Credit Availability to Small Businesses," MPRA Paper 9266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudia M. Buch & Gayle L. DeLong, 2008. "Banking Globalization: International Consolidation and Mergers in Banking," IAW Discussion Papers 38, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Renée B. Adams & Hamid Mehran, 2008. "Corporate performance, board structure, and their determinants in the banking industry," Staff Reports 330, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Octávio Figueiredo & Paulo Guimarães & Douglas Woodward, 2008. "Vertical Disintegration in Marshallian Industrial Districts," FEP Working Papers 280, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 2008. "Competition, Takeovers and Gender Discrimination," CEPR Discussion Papers 6879, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.