Globalisation and firm exit: differences between small and large firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Colantone, Italo & Coucke, Kristien & Sleuwaegen, Leo, 2010. "Globalization and Firm Exit: Differences Between Small and Large Firms," Working Papers 2010/19, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonios Georgopoulos & Dionysios-Antonios Lalountas & Ioannis-Dionysios Salavrakos, 2014. "Foreign versus Domestic Survival in a Changing Environment," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 209-229, July.
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba, . "Understanding the Relationship Between Globalization and Survival of Philippine SMEs," Chapters, in: Chin Hee Hahn & Dionisius A. Narjoko (ed.), Globalization and Performance of Small and Large Firms, chapter 7, pages VII-1 - V, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
Keywordsoligopolistic competition; low-wage country import competition; firm exit;
All these keywords.
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2008-06-27 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2008-06-27 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2008-06-27 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2008-06-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2008-06-27 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INT-2008-06-27 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2008-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Isabelle Vandenbroere (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.