Globalisation and firm exit: differences between small and large firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Colantone, Italo & Coucke, Kristien & Sleuwaegen, Leo, 2010. "Globalization and Firm Exit: Differences Between Small and Large Firms," Working Papers 2010/19, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Bernini & Jun Du & James H. Love, 2016. "Explaining intermittent exporting: Exit and conditional re-entry in export markets," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(9), pages 1058-1076, December.
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba, . "Understanding the Relationship Between Globalization and Survival of Philippine SMEs," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
Keywordsoligopolistic competition; low-wage country import competition; firm exit;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-06-27 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2008-06-27 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2008-06-27 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2008-06-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2008-06-27 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INT-2008-06-27 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2008-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .