Foreign versus Domestic Survival in a Changing Environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2011.
"Surviving the crisis: Foreign multinationals vs domestic firms in Ireland,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8596, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2011. "Surviving the Crisis: Foreign Multinationals vs Domestic Firms in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 5882, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2011. "Surviving the crisis: Foreign multinationals vs domestic firms," Kiel Working Papers 1700, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Narula, Rajneesh, 2001. "Multinational Firms, Regional Integration and Globalising Markets: Implications for Developing Countries," Research Memorandum 035, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Martin Hallet, 2000. "Regional specialisation and concentration in the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 141, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:21:y:2014:i:2:p:209-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.