Has concentration evolved similarly in manufacturing and services? A sensitivity analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Desmet, Klaus & Fafchamps, Marcel, 2006.
"Employment concentration across U.S. counties,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 482-509, July.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Klaus Desmet, 2003. "Employment Concentration across US Counties," Economics Series Working Papers 180, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Desmet, Klaus & Fafchamps, Marcel, 2004. "Employment Concentration Across US Counties," CEPR Discussion Papers 4689, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Hallet, 2000. "Regional specialisation and concentration in the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 141, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
KeywordsGeographic concentration; Manufacturing; Services; Local Labour Systems; Spatial Econometrics.;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2007-05-12 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2007-05-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ira:wpaper:200708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alicia García). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .