The Regional Dimension of the Unemployment Crisis
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank Barry & Adele Bergin, 2012. "Inward Investment and Irish Exports over the Recession and Beyond," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(10), pages 1291-1304, October.
- Morgenroth, Edgar, 2008. "Exploring the Economic Geography of Ireland," Papers WP271, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2011.
"Surviving the Crisis: Foreign Multinationals vs Domestic Firms in Ireland,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5882, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2011. "Surviving the crisis: Foreign multinationals vs domestic firms in Ireland," CEPR Discussion Papers 8596, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul S Jones, 2012. "Job creation and regional change under New Labour: a shift-share analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(6), pages 1348-1362, June.
- AlanBarrett & Séamus McGuiness, 2012. "The Irish Labour Market and the Great Recession," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(2), pages 27-33, 08.
- Lawless, Martina, 2012. "Job Creation and Destruction in Recession," Economic Letters 01/EL/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resnot:rn2012/4/3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.