The Regional Dimension of the Unemployment Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2011.
"Surviving the crisis: Foreign multinationals vs domestic firms in Ireland,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8596, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2011. "Surviving the Crisis: Foreign Multinationals vs Domestic Firms in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 5882, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alan Barrett & SÃ©amus McGuiness, 2012. "The Irish Labour Market and the Great Recession," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(2), pages 27-33, 08.
- Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2011. "Surviving the crisis: Foreign multinationals vs domestic firms," Kiel Working Papers 1700, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Paul S Jones, 2012. "Job creation and regional change under New Labour: a shift-share analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(6), pages 1348-1362, June.
- Lawless, Martina, 2012. "Job Creation and Destruction in Recession," Economic Letters 01/EL/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 1967. "A Measure Of The ‘Proper Distribution Of Industry’," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 46-58.
- Frank Barry & Adele Bergin, 2012. "Inward Investment and Irish Exports over the Recession and Beyond," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(10), pages 1291-1304, October.
- Morgenroth, Edgar, 2008. "Exploring the Economic Geography of Ireland," Papers WP271, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McQuinn, Kieran, 2014. "Bubble, Bubble Toil and Trouble? An Assessment of the Current State of the Irish Housing Market," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resnot:rn2012/4/3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.