The Regional Dimension of the Unemployment Crisis
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2|
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank Barry & Adele Bergin, 2012. "Inward Investment and Irish Exports over the Recession and Beyond," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(10), pages 1291-1304, October.
- Morgenroth, Edgar, 2008. "Exploring the Economic Geography of Ireland," Papers WP271, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2011.
"Surviving the crisis: Foreign multinationals vs domestic firms in Ireland,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8596, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2011. "Surviving the Crisis: Foreign Multinationals vs Domestic Firms in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 5882, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- AlanBarrett & Séamus McGuiness, 2012. "The Irish Labour Market and the Great Recession," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(2), pages 27-33, 08.
- Paul S Jones, 2012. "Job creation and regional change under New Labour: a shift-share analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(6), pages 1348-1362, June.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 1967. "A Measure Of The ‘Proper Distribution Of Industry’," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 46-58.
- Lawless, Martina, 2012. "Job Creation and Destruction in Recession," Economic Letters 01/EL/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2011. "Surviving the crisis: Foreign multinationals vs domestic firms," Kiel Working Papers 1700, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resnot:rn2012/4/3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.