Inward Investment and Irish Exports over the Recession and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:esr:wpaper:rn2012/4/3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morgenroth, Edgar, 2013. "The Regional Dimension of the Unemployment Crisis," Research Notes RN2012/4/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Justin Doran & Eoin O'Leary, 2016. "The Innovation Performance of Irish and Foreign-owned Firms: The Roles of R&D and Networking," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(9), pages 1384-1398, September.
- Frank Barry, 2014. "Diversifying External Linkages: The Exercise of Irish Economic Sovereignty in Long-Term Perspective," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp448, IIIS.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2014. "Ireland’s Medium-Term Growth Prospects: a Phoenix Rising?," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 45(1), pages 87-112.
- Aidan Regan, 2014. "What Explains Ireland’s Fragile Recovery from the Crisis? The Politics of Comparative Institutional Advantage," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 15(2), pages 26-31, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:35:y:2012:i:10:p:1291-1304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.