Exploring the Economic Geography of Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T.V.S. Ramamohan Rao, 2012. "Firm Specific Monopoly Power in Differentiated Oligopoly," Journal of Quantitative Economics, The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 10(1), pages 85-97, January.
- repec:esr:wpaper:rn2012/4/3 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Meredith, 2010. "Recent Trends In Employmentand Unemployment: Assessingthe Impact Of The Economic Downturn On Part-Time Farmers," Working Papers 1012, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Mary Carey & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2013. "The Geographical Spread and the Economic Impact of Food Harvest 2020 – A Regional Perspective," Working Papers 1301, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Morgenroth, Edgar, 2013. "The Regional Dimension of the Unemployment Crisis," Research Notes RN2012/4/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- van Egeraat, Chris & Morgenroth, Edgar & Kroes, Rutger & Curran, Declan & Gleeson, Justin, 2015. "A Measure for identifying substantial geographic Concentrations," MPRA Paper 65954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Meredith, 2011. "Recent Trends in Employment and Unemployment: Assessing the impact of the economic downturn on part-time farmers," Working Papers 1103, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Barrett, Alan & Bergin, Adele & FitzGerald, John & Lambert, Derek & McCoy, Daire & Morgenroth,Edgar & Siedschlag, Iulia & Studnicka, Zuzanna, 2015. "Scoping the Possible Economic Implications of Brexit on Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS48.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic geography/employment distribution/Ireland;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2009-01-17 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2009-01-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.