Recent Trends in Employment and Unemployment: Assessing the impact of the economic downturn on part-time farmers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Behan, Jamina & O'Brien, Mark, 2008. "Assessing the availability of off-farm employment and farmers’ training needs," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36768, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Morgenroth, Edgar, 2008. "Exploring the Economic Geography of Ireland," Papers WP271, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- David Meredith, 2010. "Recent Trends In Employmentand Unemployment: Assessingthe Impact Of The Economic Downturn On Part-Time Farmers," Working Papers 1012, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Natalya Rybnikova & Boris Portnov, 2015. "Using light-at-night (LAN) satellite data for identifying clusters of economic activities in Europe," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 307-334, November.
- Barrett, Alan & Bergin, Adele & FitzGerald, John & Lambert, Derek & McCoy, Daire & Morgenroth,Edgar & Siedschlag, Iulia & Studnicka, Zuzanna, 2015. "Scoping the Possible Economic Implications of Brexit on Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS48.
- repec:esr:wpaper:rn2012/4/3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morgenroth, Edgar, 2018. "Prospects for Irish Regions and Counties: Scenarios and Implications," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS70.
- Mary Carey & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2013. "The Geographical Spread and the Economic Impact of Food Harvest 2020 – A Regional Perspective," Working Papers 1301, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Morgenroth, Edgar, 2013. "The Regional Dimension of the Unemployment Crisis," Research Notes RN2012/4/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- T.V.S. Ramamohan Rao, 2012. "Firm Specific Monopoly Power in Differentiated Oligopoly," Journal of Quantitative Economics, The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 10(1), pages 85-97, January.
- Chris van Egeraat & Edgar Morgenroth & Rutger Kroes & Declan Curran & Justin Gleeson, 2018.
"A measure for identifying substantial geographic concentrations,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(2), pages 281-300, June.
- van Egeraat, Chris & Morgenroth, Edgar & Kroes, Rutger & Curran, Declan & Gleeson, Justin, 2015. "A Measure for identifying substantial geographic Concentrations," MPRA Paper 65954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-01-03 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tea:wpaper:1103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/reteaie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: John Lennon (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/reteaie.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.