Collusion in the Private Health Insurance Market: Empirical Evidence for Chile
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ossandón, José, 2015. "Insurance and the sociologies of markets," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 17(1), pages 6-15.
- Claudio Agostini & Manuel Willington & Eduardo Saavedra, 2010. "Collusion among Helath Insures in Chile: Good, Bad and Ugly Reasons in a Split Decision," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv256, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
More about this item
KeywordsTacit Collusion; Isapres; Health Insurance; Conscious Parallelism; Plus Factors.;
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-06-27 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HEA-2008-06-27 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2008-06-27 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2008-06-27 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ila:ilades:inv206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcela Perticara). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deilacl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .