Report NEP-IAS-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:her:chewps:2008/2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Pauly & Fredric E. Blavin & Sudha Meghan, 2008. "Is There a Market for Voluntary Health Insurance in Developing Countries?," NBER Working Papers 14095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio Agostini & Eduardo Saavedra & Manuel Willington, 2008. "Collusion in the Private Health Insurance Market: Empirical Evidence for Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv206, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- David Ripplinger & Dermot J. Hayes & A. Susana Goggi & Kendall Lamkey, 2008. "Insuring Against Losses from Transgenic Contamination: The Case of Pharmaceutical Maize," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp470, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12957 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Cristina Vilaplana Prieto, 2008. "Trade-off between formal and informal care in Spain," Economics Working Papers 1096, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jimenez-Martin, S & Prieto, C. V, 2008. "Trade-off between formal and informal care in Spain," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/13, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.