Report NEP-HEA-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Holst Bache & Christian M. Dahl & Johannes Tang, . "Headlights on tobacco road to low birthweight outcomes - Evidence from a battery of quantile regression estimators and a heterogeneous panelCreation-Date: 20080508," CREATES Research Papers 2008-20, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Machado, Matilde Pinto & Mora, Ricardo & Romero-Medina, Antonio, 2008. "Can We Measure Hospital Quality from Physicians' Choices?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6850, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claudio Agostini & Eduardo Saavedra & Manuel Willington, 2008. "Collusion in the Private Health Insurance Market: Empirical Evidence for Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv206, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12957 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anirban Basu & Daniel Polsky & Willard G. Manning, 2008. "Use of Propensity Scores in Non-Linear Response Models: The Case for Health Care Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 14086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amy Finkelstein & Erzo F.P. Luttmer & Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2008. "What Good Is Wealth Without Health? The Effect of Health on the Marginal Utility of Consumption," NBER Working Papers 14089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryan D. Edwards, 2008. "The Cost of Uncertain Life Span," NBER Working Papers 14093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Pauly & Fredric E. Blavin & Sudha Meghan, 2008. "Is There a Market for Voluntary Health Insurance in Developing Countries?," NBER Working Papers 14095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristian Bolin & Anna Lindgren & Bjorn Lindgren & Petter Lundborg, 2008. "Utilisation of Physician Services in the 50+ Population. The Relative Importance of Individual versus Institutional Factors in 10 European Countries," NBER Working Papers 14096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel F. McCaffrey & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Bing Han & Phyllis Ellickson, 2008. "Marijuana Use and High School Dropout: The Influence of Unobservables," NBER Working Papers 14102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Cawley & John R. Moran & Kosali I. Simon, 2008. "The Impact of Income on the Weight of Elderly Americans," NBER Working Papers 14104, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tara Watson & Angela Fertig, 2008. "Minimum Drinking Age Laws and Infant Health Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 14118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Cristina Vilaplana Prieto, 2008. "Trade-off between formal and informal care in Spain," Economics Working Papers 1096, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:her:chewps:2008/2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Norman & Rosalie Viney, 2008. "The effect of discounting on quality of life valuation using the Time Trade-Off, CHERE Working Paper 2008/3," Working Papers 2008/3, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.