The effects of the Basle accord on bank credit: the case of Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben Bemanke & Harold James, 1991.
"The Gold Standard, Deflation, and Financial Crisis in the Great Depression: An International Comparison,"
NBER Chapters,in: Financial Markets and Financial Crises, pages 33-68
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben Bernanke & Harold James, 1990. "The Gold Standard, Deflation, and Financial Crisis in the Great Depression: An International Comparison," NBER Working Papers 3488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stelios Karagiannis & Yannis Panagopoulos & Aristotelis Spiliotis, 2011. "The Basel II Influence on the Money Supply Process: A Comparative Analysis of the Eurozone and the United States," Chapters,in: Credit, Money and Macroeconomic Policy, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Honda, Yuzo, 2004. "Bank capital regulations and the transmission mechanism," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 675-688, September.
- Franz R. Hahn & Werner Hölzl, 2012. "Effects of the New Capital Requirements of Basel III on the Financing of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in Austria," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 17(3), pages 168-186, August.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y:2003:i:5:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ogawa, Kazuo, 2011. "Balance sheet deterioration and credit allocations: Japanese evidence from the short-term economic survey of enterprises," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 86-96, March.
- Donsyah Yudistira, 2002. "The Impact of Bank Capital Requirements in Indonesia," Finance 0212002, EconWPA, revised 18 May 2003.
- Franz R. Hahn, 2003.
"The New Basel Capital Accord (Basel II) from a Macroeconomic Point of View,"
Austrian Economic Quarterly,
WIFO, vol. 8(2), pages 51-63, June.
- Franz R. Hahn, 2003. "The New Basel Capital Accord (Basel II) from a Macroeconomic Point of View," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 76(2), pages 137-150, February.
- Brana, Sophie & Lahet, Delphine, 2009. "Capital requirement and financial crisis: The case of Japan and the 1997 Asian crisis," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 97-104, January.
- Mototsugu Fukushige, 2013. "The long-run relationship between the Japanese credit and money multipliers," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-19, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Vanessa Redak & Alexander Tscherteu, 2003. "Basel II, Procyclicality and Credit Growth - First Conclusions from QIS 3," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 5, pages 56-69.
- Franz R. Hahn, 2002. "The Effects of Bank Capital on Bank Credit Creation. Panel Evidence from Austria," WIFO Working Papers 188, WIFO.
- Kazuo Ogawa, 2007. "Credit Allocation of Japanese Banks in the 1990s: Evidence from the Short-term Economic Survey of Enterprises," ISER Discussion Paper 0680, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Hitoshi Inoue, 2010. "Capital Adequacy Requirements And The Financial Accelerator Caused By Bank Capital," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 382-407.
- Monzur Hossain, 2005. "Can Japan avert any future banking crisis?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(7), pages 425-429.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:34:y:2002:i:10:p:1233-1239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .