The long-run relationship between the Japanese credit and money multipliers
The standard argument is that while money creation and credit creation have different channels, they provide the same theoretical size of multipliers. However, there is usually some difference in practice. Consequently, in this paper we investigate the long-run relationship between the credit and money multipliers in Japan.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www2.econ.osaka-u.ac.jp/library/global/e_HP/e_g_shiryo.html|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wako Watanabe, 2007. "Prudential Regulation and the "Credit Crunch": Evidence from Japan," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(2-3), pages 639-665, 03.
- Honda, Yuzo, 2004. "Bank capital regulations and the transmission mechanism," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 675-688, September.
- Yuzo Honda, 2002. "The effects of the Basle accord on bank credit: the case of Japan," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(10), pages 1233-1239.
- Toru Konno & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2002. "The Canada-United States bilateral import demand functions: gradual switching in long-run relationships," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(9), pages 567-570.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro & Kakimoto, Sumio & Abe, Kenzo, 1990. "A gradual switching regression model with a flexible transition path," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 43-48, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osk:wpaper:1319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Atsuko SUZUKI)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.