Report NEP-HIS-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Flandreau & Joanna Kinga Slawatyniec, 2013. "Understanding Rating Addiction: US Courts and the Origins of Rating Agencies' Regulatory License (1900-1940)," Working Papers 0044, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Yoshihiko Okabe, 2013. "The Life of a Mariner in Eighteenth-Century Bristol: A Case Study of Higher-Value Probate Inventories," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-18, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2013. "Development and Management of Manchurian Economy under the Japan Empire," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-899, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Puente-Ajovin, Miguel, 2013.
"Ibn Jaldún: Pensamiento Económico En El S. XIV
[Ibn Khaldun: Economic Thought in the XIV Century]," MPRA Paper 49306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dante Aldrighi & Renato P. Colistete, 2013. "Industrial Growth and Structural Change: Brazil in a Long-Run Perspective," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_10, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Moshe Justman & Karine van der Beek, 2013. "Market Forces Shaping Human Capital in Eighteenth Century London," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n28, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Òscar Jordà, 2013. "Assessing the historical role of credit: business cycles, financial crises and the legacy of Charles S. Peirce," Working Paper Series 2013-19, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Lawrence L. Schembri, 2013. "A Tale of Two Countries and Two Booms, Canada and the United States in the 1920s and the 2000s: The Roles of Monetary and Financial Stability Policies," Working Paper Series 44_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:wpaper:1307 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mototsugu Fukushige, 2013. "The long-run relationship between the Japanese credit and money multipliers," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-19, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Colin Jennings, 2013. "Institutions and prosperity," Working Papers 1313, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Kline & Enrico Moretti, 2013. "Local Economic Development, Agglomeration Economies and the Big Push: 100 Years of Evidence from the Tennessee Valley Authority," Working Paper Series 43_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Ho Fai Chan & Benno Torgler, 2013. "The Implications of Educational and Methodological Background for The Career Success of Nobel Laureates: Looking at Major Awards," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-13, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:wpaper:1306 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Todd Gardner, 2013. "The Racial and Ethnic Composition of Local Government Employees in Large Metro Areas, 1960-2010," Working Papers 13-38, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Maria Christidou & Theodore Panagiotidis & Abhijit Sharma, 2013. "On the Stationarity of per Capita Carbon Dioxide Emissions over a Century," Working Paper Series 48_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Ho Fai Chan & Laura Gleeson & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Awards Before and After the Nobel Prize: A Matthew Effect and/or a Ticket to one's own Funeral?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-09, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Brown, J. David & Earle, John S., 2013. "Do SBA Loans Create Jobs?," IZA Discussion Papers 7544, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Immanuel Wallerstein, 2013. "Tout se transforme. Vraiment tout ?," Working Papers halshs-00854113, HAL.