Ibn Jaldún: Pensamiento Económico En El S. XIV
[Ibn Khaldun: Economic Thought in the XIV Century]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hasan, Zubair, 2007. "Labor as a source of value and capital formation:Ibn Khaldun, Ricardo and Marx – A Comparison," MPRA Paper 5989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdol Soofi, 1995. "Economics of Ibn Khaldun Revisited," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 387-404, Summer.
- Chapra, M. Umer, 2008. "Ibn Khaldun's theory of development: Does it help explain the low performance of the present-day Muslim world?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 836-863, April.
More about this item
KeywordsIbn Jaldún; Ibn Khaldun; pensamiento económico; S. XIV; análisis económico;
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- B10 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - General
- B11 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Preclassical (Ancient, Medieval, Mercantilist, Physiocratic)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-08-31 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2013-08-31 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-08-31 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .