A közös ős nyomában: modern nyugati közgazdasági gondolkodás és az iszlám hagyomány
[In the Quest for the Common Ancestor: Modern Western Economic Thought and the Islamic Tradition]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N. G. Mankiw., 2009.
"The Macroeconomist as Scientist and Engineer,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2006. "The Macroeconomist as Scientist and Engineer," NBER Working Papers 12349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2006. "The Macroeconomist as Scientist and Engineer," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2121, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Chapra, M. Umer, 2001. "Islamic Economic Thought And The New Global Economy," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 9, pages 1-16.
- repec:mes:challe:v:41:y:1998:i:3:p:11-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Screpanti, Ernesto & Zamagni, Stefano, 2005. "An Outline of the History of Economic Thought," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199279142.
- Shaikh, Salman Ahmed, 2010. "Proposal for a New Economic Framework Based On Islamic Principles," MPRA Paper 23000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aydin, Necati, 2013. "Redefining Islamic Economics as a New Economic Paradigm," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 21, pages 1-34.
- Abdol Soofi, 1995. "Economics of Ibn Khaldun Revisited," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 387-404, Summer.
- Addas, Waleed A.J., 2008. "Methodology of Economics: Secular Versus Islamic," MPRA Paper 8264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordshistory of thought; islamic thought; Ibn Khaldun;
- B11 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Preclassical (Ancient, Medieval, Mercantilist, Physiocratic)
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2018-05-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2018-05-14 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-ISF-2018-05-14 (Islamic Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:86412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.