Proposal for a New Economic Framework Based On Islamic Principles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haque, Nadeem ul & Mirakhor, Abbas, 1999. "The Design of Instruments For Government Finance in An Islamic Economy," MPRA Paper 56028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 1998. "The Design of Instruments for Government Finance in an Islamic Economy," IMF Working Papers 98/54, International Monetary Fund.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim & Obaidullah, Mohammed, 2002. "Zakah on stocks: some unsettled issues," MPRA Paper 18631, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shaikh, Salman Ahmed, 2011. "A critical analysis of Mudarabah & a new approach to equity financing in Islamic finance," MPRA Paper 19697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2010. "An Ideal Islamic Economic System: A Gone Case," MPRA Paper 26701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest Free Economy; Islamic Economy; Islamic Economic System; Islamic Monetary Policy; Islamic Fiscal Policy; Interest; Zakat; Riba; Usury; Development; Redistribution; Economic Systems; Financial System; Financial Intermediation; Saving; Investment.;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-06-11 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-06-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2010-06-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MFD-2010-06-11 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .