Proposal for a New Economic Framework Based On Islamic Principles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haque, Nadeem ul & Mirakhor, Abbas, 1999. "The Design of Instruments For Government Finance in An Islamic Economy," MPRA Paper 56028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 1998. "The Design of Instruments for Government Finance in an Islamic Economy," IMF Working Papers 98/54, International Monetary Fund.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim & Obaidullah, Mohammed, 2002. "Zakah on stocks: some unsettled issues," MPRA Paper 18631, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shaikh, Salman Ahmed, 2011. "A critical analysis of Mudarabah & a new approach to equity financing in Islamic finance," MPRA Paper 19697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2010. "An Ideal Islamic Economic System: A Gone Case," MPRA Paper 26701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest Free Economy; Islamic Economy; Islamic Economic System; Islamic Monetary Policy; Islamic Fiscal Policy; Interest; Zakat; Riba; Usury; Development; Redistribution; Economic Systems; Financial System; Financial Intermediation; Saving; Investment.;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-06-11 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-06-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2010-06-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MFD-2010-06-11 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.