Zakah on stocks: some unsettled issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ris:isecst:0135 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hifzur Rab & Syeda Anjum, 2011. "Financial interest causing problems of monetary transmission as evaluated by the Islamic alternative," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 184-200, August.
- Salman Ahmed Shaikh, 2015. "Welfare Potential of Zakat: An Attempt to Estimate Economy wide Zakat Collection in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 1011-1027.
- Shaikh, Salman Ahmed, 2010. "Proposal for a New Economic Framework Based On Islamic Principles," MPRA Paper 23000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsZakah tax; stock evaluatio; application of average price; Islamic economic;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .