A critical analysis of Mudarabah & a new approach to equity financing in Islamic finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shaikh, Salman Ahmed, 2010. "Proposal for a New Economic Framework Based On Islamic Principles," MPRA Paper 23000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdel-Fattah A.A. Khalil & Colin Rickwood & Victor Murinde, 2002. "Evidence on agency-contractual problems in mudarabah financing operations by Islamic banks," Chapters,in: Islamic Banking and Finance, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Abbas Mirakhor & Mohsin S. Khan, 1991. "Islamic Banking," IMF Working Papers 91/88, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaouther Jouaber & Meryem Mehri, 2012. "A Theory of Profit Sharing Ratio under Adverse Selection: The Case of Islamic Venture Capital," Post-Print hal-01525795, HAL.
- Adil EL Fakir & Mohamed Tkiouat, 2016. "Single or Menu Contracting: A Game Theory Application of the Hersanyi Model to Mudaraba Financing," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 221-230.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9551 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInterest free economy; Islamic Economic System; Mudarabah; Agency Problem; Moral Hazard; Adverse Selection;
- L38 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Policy
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-10-01 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CMP-2011-10-01 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2011-10-01 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .