A critical analysis of Mudarabah & a new approach to equity financing in Islamic finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abbas Mirakhor & Mohsin S. Khan, 1991. "Islamic Banking," IMF Working Papers 91/88, International Monetary Fund.
- Shaikh, Salman Ahmed, 2010. "Proposal for a New Economic Framework Based On Islamic Principles," MPRA Paper 23000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdel-Fattah A.A. Khalil & Colin Rickwood & Victor Murinde, 2002. "Evidence on agency-contractual problems in mudarabah financing operations by Islamic banks," Chapters,in: Islamic Banking and Finance, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaouther Jouaber & Meryem Mehri, 2012. "A Theory of Profit Sharing Ratio under Adverse Selection: The Case of Islamic Venture Capital," Post-Print hal-01525795, HAL.
- Adil EL Fakir & Mohamed Tkiouat, 2016. "Single or Menu Contracting: A Game Theory Application of the Hersanyi Model to Mudaraba Financing," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 221-230.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9551 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInterest free economy; Islamic Economic System; Mudarabah; Agency Problem; Moral Hazard; Adverse Selection;
- L38 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Policy
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-10-01 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CMP-2011-10-01 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2011-10-01 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.