Shari’ah Governance Regimes for Islamic Finance: Types and Appraisal - I regimi di governance conformi alla shari’ah nella finanza islamica: tipologia e valutazione
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khan, Tariqullah & Ahmed, Habib, 2001.
"Risk Management: An Analysis of Issues in Islamic Financial Industry (Occasional Paper),"
2001, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Khan, Tariqullah & Ahmed, Habib, 2001. "Risk Management: An Analysis of Issues in Islamic Financial Industry (Occasional Papers)," Occasional Papers 91, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Abbas Mirakhor & Mohsin S. Khan, 1991. "Islamic Banking," IMF Working Papers 91/88, International Monetary Fund.
- M.N. Siddiqi, 2007. "Shariah,Economics And The Progress Of Islamic Finance: The Role Of Shariah Experts," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 15(1), pages 93-114, June.
- Ahmed, Habib & Chapra, Mohammad Umar, 2002. "Corporate Governance in Islamic Financial Institution (Occasional Paper)," Occasional Papers 93, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic Finance; Shari’ah Governance; Shari’ah Supervisory Boards;
- G39 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Other
- P59 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ecoint:0628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Procopio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cacogit.html .