Innovation and authenticity in Islamic finance
In: Morality and Justice in Islamic Economics and Finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi, 2008. "The Consequences of Mortgage Credit Expansion: Evidence from the 2007 Mortgage Default Crisis," NBER Working Papers 13936, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allan H. Meltzer, 1998. "Asian Problems and the IMF," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 17(3), pages 264-274, Winter.
- Kenneth Rogoff, 1999.
"International Institutions for Reducing Global Financial Instability,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 21-42, Fall.
- Kenneth Rogoff, 1999. "International Institutions for Reducing Global Financial Instability," NBER Working Papers 7265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2008.
"Fostering sustainable homeownership: a speech at the National Community Reinvestment Coalition Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C., March 14, 2008,"
375, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2008. "Fostering sustainable homeownership: a speech at the National Community Reinvestment Coalition Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C., March 14, 2008," Speech 384, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- M. Umer Chapra, 2007. "Challenges Facing the Islamic Financial Industry," Chapters, in: M. Kabir Hassan & Mervyn K. Lewis (ed.),Handbook of Islamic Banking, chapter 21, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ahmed, Habib & Chapra, Mohammad Umar, 2002. "Corporate Governance in Islamic Financial Institution (Occasional Paper)," Occasional Papers 93, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Franklin R. Edward, 1999. "Hedge Funds and the Collapse of Long-Term Capital Management," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 189-210, Spring.
- Charles W. Calomiris, 1998. "The IMF's Imprudent Role As Lender of Last Resort," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 17(3), pages 275-294, Winter.
- Leland B. Yeager, 1998. "How to Avoid International Financial Crises," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 17(3), pages 257-265, Winter.
- Asim Ijaz Khwaja & Atif Mian, 2005. "Do Lenders Favor Politically Connected Firms? Rent Provision in an Emerging Financial Market," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 120(4), pages 1371-1411.
- Claessens, Stijn & Perotti, Enrico, 2007. "Finance and inequality: Channels and evidence," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 748-773, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karwowski, Mariusz, 2016. "The risk in using financial reports in the study of airline business models," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 185-192.
- Thomas Philippon & Pierre Pessarossi & Boubacar Camara, 2017.
"Backtesting European Stress Tests,"
NBER Working Papers
23083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Camara & P. Pessarossi & T. Philippon, 2017. "Back-testing European stress tests," Débats économiques et financiers 26, Banque de France.
- Camara, Boubacar & Pessarossi, Pierre & Philippon, Thomas, 2017. "Backtesting European Stress Tests," CEPR Discussion Papers 11805, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaafar, Hadi H. & Woertz, Eckart, 2016. "Agriculture as a funding source of ISIS: A GIS and remote sensing analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 14-25.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2016.
"Organizational Complexity and Balance Sheet Management in Global Banks,"
NBER Working Papers
22169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2016. "Organizational complexity and balance sheet management in global banks," Staff Reports 772, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Istvan Egresi & Rauf Belge, 2015. "Development Of Islamic Banking In Turkey," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 5-20, December.
- Mills, A., 2015. "Universal Health Coverage: The Holy Grail?," Monographs, Office of Health Economics, number 001571, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAsian Studies; Economics and Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:15817_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.