Development Of Islamic Banking In Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- ., 2014. "Islamic economics: what it is and how it developed," Chapters, in: Morality and Justice in Islamic Economics and Finance, chapter 2, pages 41-66, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2014. "Innovation and authenticity in Islamic finance," Chapters, in: Morality and Justice in Islamic Economics and Finance, chapter 6, pages 163-192, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- M. Kabir Hassan & Mervyn K. Lewis (ed.), 2007. "Handbook of Islamic Banking," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3621.
- ., 2014. "Is it necessary to have Islamic economics?," Chapters, in: Morality and Justice in Islamic Economics and Finance, chapter 1, pages 19-40, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Khan, Feisal, 2010. "How 'Islamic' is Islamic Banking?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 805-820, December.
- Adel Ahmed, 2010. "Global financial crisis: an Islamic finance perspective," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 306-320, November.
- Latifa M. Algaoud & Mervyn K. Lewis, 2007. "Islamic Critique of Conventional Financing," Chapters, in: M. Kabir Hassan & Mervyn K. Lewis (ed.),Handbook of Islamic Banking, chapter 3, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- M.N. Siddiqi, 2007. "Shariah,Economics And The Progress Of Islamic Finance: The Role Of Shariah Experts," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 15(1), pages 93-114, June.
- ., 2014. "Challenges facing the Islamic financial industry," Chapters, in: Morality and Justice in Islamic Economics and Finance, chapter 7, pages 193-238, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- S. M. Ghazanfar & A. Azim Islahi, 1990. "Economic Thought of an Arab Scholastic: Abu Hamid Al-Ghazali (A.H. 450–505/A.D. 1058–1111)," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 381-403, Summer.
- Khan, Mohsin S & Mirakhor, Abbas, 1990. "Islamic Banking: Experiences in the Islamic Republic of Iran and in Pakistan," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(2), pages 353-375, January.
- Presley, John R & Sessions, John G, 1994. "Islamic Economics: The Emergence of a New Paradigm," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 584-596, May.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic banking; participation banks; Turkey;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbu:jrnlec:y:2015:v:6:p:5-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ecobici Nicolae). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.