Islamic Banking: Experiences in the Islamic Republic of Iran and in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faezeh Raei & Selim Cakir, 2007. "Sukuk vs. Eurobonds; Is There a Difference in Value-at-Risk?," IMF Working Papers 07/237, International Monetary Fund.
- saleem, shahid, 2007. "Role of Islamic banks in economic development," MPRA Paper 7332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodney Wilson, 1998. "Islamic Project Finance and Private Funding Schemes," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 6(2), pages 41-60, June.
- Istvan Egresi & Rauf Belge, 2015. "Development Of Islamic Banking In Turkey," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 5-20, December.
- Martha A. Starr & Rasim Yilmaz, 2007.
"Bank Runs in Emerging-Market Economies: Evidence from Turkey's Special Finance Houses,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 1112-1132, April.
- Martha A. Starr & Rasim Yilmaz, 2006. "Bank Runs in Emerging-Market Economies: Evidence from Turkey’s Special Finance Houses," Working Papers 2006-08, American University, Department of Economics.
- Darrat, Ali F., 2002. "The relative efficiency of interest-free monetary system: some empirical evidence," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 747-764.
- Abdul Hamid Ahmad Abu Sulayman, 1998. "The Theory Of The Economics Of Islam (Ii)," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 6(2), pages 87-113, December.
- Adam B. Elhiraika, 1998. "Macroeconomic Instability, Financial Repression and Islamic Banking in Sudan," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 6(2), pages 61-86, December.
- Hossain, Akhand Akhtar, 2016. "Inflationary shocks and real output growth in nine Muslim-majority countries: Implications for Islamic banking and finance," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 56-73.
- David Cobham, 1992. "Finance for development and islamic banking," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 27(5), pages 241-244, September.
- Pepinsky, Thomas B., 2013. "Development, Social Change, and Islamic Finance in Contemporary Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 157-167.
- Etem Hakan, Ergeç & Bengül Gülümser, Arslan, 2011. "Impact of Interest Rates on Islamic and Conventional Banks: The Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 29848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kia, Amir & Darrat, Ali F., 2007. "Modeling money demand under the profit-sharing banking scheme: Some evidence on policy invariance and long-run stability," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 104-123.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:38:y:1990:i:2:p:353-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .