Islamic Critique of Conventional Financing
In: Handbook of Islamic Banking
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biancone, Paolo Pietro & Radwan, Maha, 2018. "Sharia-Compliant financing for public utility infrastructure," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 88-94.
- Ngalim, Siti Manisah & Ismail, Abdul Ghafar, 2015. "An Islamic Vision Development Based Indicators in Analysing the Islamic Banks Performance: Evidence from Malaysia, Indonesia and selected GCC Countries," Working Papers 1436-2, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Azad, A.S.M.S. & Azmat, Saad & Chazi, Abdelaziz & Ahsan, Amirul, 2018. "Sailing with the non-conventional stocks when there is no place to hide," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1-16.
- Muhammad Nouman & Karim Ullah, 2014. "Constraints in the Application of Partnerships in Islamic Banks: The Present Contributions and Future Directions," Business & Economic Review, Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan, vol. 6(2), pages 47-62, October.
- Istvan Egresi & Rauf Belge, 2015. "Development Of Islamic Banking In Turkey," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 5-20, December.
- Abdullah, Wan Amalina Wan & Percy, Majella & Stewart, Jenny, 2015. "Determinants of voluntary corporate governance disclosure: Evidence from Islamic banks in the Southeast Asian and the Gulf Cooperation Council regions," Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 262-279.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:3621_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.