Islamic Economics: The Emergence of a New Paradigm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khan, Feisal, 2010. "How 'Islamic' is Islamic Banking?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 805-820, December.
- Lucia Dalla Pellegrina, 2007. "Capital Adequacy Ratios, Efficiency and Governance: a Comparison Between Islamic and Western Banks," Working Papers 20070402, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica, revised Apr 2007.
- Fatmasari, Dewi Fatmasari & Munawar Albadri, Abdul Aziz & Damayanti, Sisca Damayanti & Harjadi, Dikdik Harjadi, 2018. "Efektivitas Peran Manajer Dalam Mengelolapembiayaan Mudharabah Pada Bank Danamon Syariah Cabang Cirebon [The Effectiveness Of Manager'S Role In Managing Mudharabah Financing In Bank Danamon Syariah," MPRA Paper 99714, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2018.
- Hearn, Bruce & Piesse, Jenifer & Strange, Roger, 2011. "The role of the stock market in the provision of Islamic development finance: Evidence from Sudan," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 338-353.
- Istvan Egresi & Rauf Belge, 2015. "Development Of Islamic Banking In Turkey," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 5-20, December.
- Martha A. Starr & Rasim Yilmaz, 2007.
"Bank Runs in Emerging-Market Economies: Evidence from Turkey's Special Finance Houses,"
Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 1112-1132, April.
- Martha A. Starr & Rasim Yilmaz, 2006. "Bank Runs in Emerging-Market Economies: Evidence from Turkey’s Special Finance Houses," Working Papers 2006-08, American University, Department of Economics.
- Mohammad Al-Suhaibani & Nader Naifar, 2014. "Islamic Corporate Governance: Risk-Sharing and Islamic Preferred Shares," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(4), pages 623-632, November.
- Rasem N. Kayed, 2012. "The entrepreneurial role of profit-and-loss sharing modes of finance: theory and practice," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(3), pages 203-228, August.
- Czerniak, Adam, 2010. "Symptomy kryzysu globalnego a etyka gospodarcza religii światowych. Analiza porównawcza bankowości islamskiej i bankowości klasycznej w kontekście kryzysu finansowego [The differences between the c," MPRA Paper 26971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-093 is not listed on IDEAS
- Onour, Ibrahim & Abdalla, Abdelgadir, 2010. "Scale and Technical Efficiency of Islamic Banks in Sudan: Data Envelopment Analysis," MPRA Paper 29885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter A. Cornelisse & Wouter Steffelaar, 1995. "Islamic Banking in Practice: the Case of Pakistan," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 26(4), pages 687-699, October.
- Hearn, Bruce & Piesse, Jenifer & Strange, Roger, 2012. "Islamic finance and market segmentation: Implications for the cost of capital," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 102-113.
- Jean Yves MOISSERON & Bruno Laurent MOSCHETTO & Frédéric TEULON, 2014. "Islamic finance: a review of the literature," Working Papers 2014-93, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Khan, Tariqullah, 2000. "Islamic Quasi Equity (Debt) Instruments And The Challenges Of Balance Sheet Hedging: An Exploratory Analysis," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 7, pages 1-31.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:104:y:1994:i:424:p:584-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.