Symptomy kryzysu globalnego a etyka gospodarcza religii światowych. Analiza porównawcza bankowości islamskiej i bankowości klasycznej w kontekście kryzysu finansowego
[The differences between the commercial banking system and Islamic Banking in the context of the global financial crisis]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bradley J. Ruffle & Richard Sosis, 2010. "Do religious contexts elicit more trust and altruism? An experiment on Facebook," Working Papers 1002, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2010.
"Islamic Finance:Sructure-objective mismatch and its consequences,"
21536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2010. "Islamic Finance:Structure-objective mismatch and its consequences," MPRA Paper 21726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2004. "Measuring efficiency of Islamic banks: criteria, methods, and social priorities," MPRA Paper 2977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chong, Beng Soon & Liu, Ming-Hua, 2009. "Islamic banking: Interest-free or interest-based?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 125-144, January.
- Kartik Anand & Prasanna Gai & Matteo Marsili, 2009. "Financial crises and the evaporation of trust," Papers 0911.3099, arXiv.org.
- Timur Kuran, 1995. "Islamic Economics and the Islamic Subeconomy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 155-173, Fall.
- George A. Akerlof, 2009. "How Human Psychology Drives the Economy and Why It Matters," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1175-1175.
- Laurent Weill, 2009. "Do Islamic Banks Have Greater Market Power ?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2009-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Noland, Marcus, 2005. "Religion and economic performance," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1215-1232, August.
- Kuran, T., 1995. "Islamic Economics and the Islamic Subeconomy," Papers 9505, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Pryor, Frederic L., 2007. "The Economic Impact of Islam on Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1815-1835, November.
- Presley, John R & Sessions, John G, 1994. "Islamic Economics: The Emergence of a New Paradigm," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 584-596, May.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic Banking; Financial Crisis; Ethics;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26971. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .