Measuring efficiency of Islamic banks: criteria, methods, and social priorities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sufian, Fadzlan & Abdul Majid, Muhamed Zulkhibri, 2007. "Bank Ownership, Characteristics and Performance: A Comparative Analysis of Domestic and Foreign Islamic Banks in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 12131, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jun 2007.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008.
"Ialamic finance education at graduate level: Current position and challenges,"
8615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Islamic finance education at graduate level: Current position and challenges," MPRA Paper 8712, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Samir Srairi, 2010. "Cost and profit efficiency of conventional and Islamic banks in GCC countries," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 45-62, August.
- Laurent Weill, 2009. "Do Islamic Banks Have Greater Market Power ?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2009-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2016. "Risk-sharing the sole basis of Islamic finance? time for a serious rethink," MPRA Paper 72252, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Apr 2018.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Islamic Finance Education At The Graduate Level Current State And Challenges," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 16, pages 1-29.
- Czerniak, Adam, 2010.
"Symptomy kryzysu globalnego a etyka gospodarcza religii światowych. Analiza porównawcza bankowości islamskiej i bankowości klasycznej w kontekście kryzysu finansowego
[The differences between the c," MPRA Paper 26971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kashif Rashid & Adeela Rustam, 2014. "Comparative Analysis of Local and Foreign Banks Efficiency: A Case Study of Pakistan," Oeconomics of Knowledge, Saphira Publishing House, vol. 6(3), pages 7-52, August.
More about this item
KeywordsKey words: Islamic banking; Efficiency criteria; SFA; DEA; Scial priorities. Key words: Islamic banking; Efficiency criteria; SFA; DEA; Scial priorities. Key words: Islamic banking; Efficiency criteria; SFA; DEA; Scial priorities. Islamic banking; Efficiency criteria; SFA; DEA; Scial priorities. Islamic banking; Efficiency criteria; SFA; DEA; Scial priorities;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-05-12 (Banking)
- NEP-EFF-2007-05-12 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2977. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.