Report NEP-EFF-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fachin, Stefano & Gavosto, Andrea, 2007. "The decline in Italian productivity: a study in estimation of long-Run trends in Total Factor Productivity with panel cointegration methods," MPRA Paper 3112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hemlut Fryges & Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Exports and Productivity Growth – First Evidence from a Continuous Treatment Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics 49, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Laia Castany & Enrique López-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2007. "Decomposing differences in total factor productivity across firm size," Working Papers XREAP2007-01, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2007.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & E. Tzouvelekas & D. Vouvaki, 2007. "Total Factor Productivity Growth and the Environment: A Case for Green Growth Accounting," Working Papers 2007.38, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2007. "Environmental Efficiency, Emission Trends and Labour Productivity: Trade-Off or Joint Dynamics? Empirical Evidence Using NAMEA Panel Data," Working Papers 2007.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bulent Unel, "undated". "R&D Spillovers Through Trade in a Panel of OECD Industries," Departmental Working Papers 2006-14, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Agustí Segarra-Blasco & Mercedes Teruel-Carrizosa, 2006. "Productivity growth and competition in spanish manufacturing firms: What has happened in recent years?," Working Papers CREAP2006-09, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2006.
- Francesc Trillas & Daniel Montolio & Néstor Duch, 2006. "Productive efficiency and regulatory reform: The case of vehicle inspection services," Working Papers CREAP2006-02, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Sep 2006.
- Metcalfe, Renuka & Sloane, Peter J., 2007. "Human Capital Spillovers and Economic Performance in the Workplace in 2004: Some British Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 2774, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Maliranta, Mika, 2007. "Aging, Labor Turnover and Firm Performance," Discussion Papers 1092, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Nicholas Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Americans Do I.T. Better: US Multinationals and the Productivity Miracle," NBER Working Papers 13085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2004. "Measuring efficiency of Islamic banks: criteria, methods, and social priorities," MPRA Paper 2977, University Library of Munich, Germany.