Islamic finance education at graduate level: Current position and challenges
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Ialamic finance education at graduate level: Current position and challenges," MPRA Paper 8615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hasan, Zubair, 2004. "Measuring efficiency of Islamic banks: criteria, methods, and social priorities," MPRA Paper 2977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zubair Hasan, 2008.
"Credit creation and control: an unresolved issue in Islamic banking,"
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 69-81, April.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Credit creation and control: an unresolved issue in Islamic banking," MPRA Paper 8130, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Apr 2008.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2005. "Islamic banking at the crossroads: theory versus practice," MPRA Paper 2821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zubair Hasan, 1998.
"Islamization Of Knowledge In Economics: Issues And Agenda,"
IIUM Journal of Economics and Management,
IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 6(2), pages 1-40.
- Hasan, Zubair, 1998. "Islamization of Knowledge in Economics: Issues and Agenda," MPRA Paper 2981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Islamic finance; Convergence consequences; Supervision; Curricula structures; Course designs; Private sector role; Critical mass; Western dominance;
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-05-17 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EDU-2008-05-17 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2008-05-17 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2008-05-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .