Islamization of Knowledge in Economics: Issues and Agenda
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zubair Hasan, 1998. "Islamization Of Knowledge In Economics: Issues And Agenda," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 6(2), pages 1-40.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008.
"Ialamic finance education at graduate level: Current position and challenges,"
8615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Islamic finance education at graduate level: Current position and challenges," MPRA Paper 8712, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Zubair HASAN, 2016. "Nature and Significance of Islamic Economics," Journal of Economic and Social Thought, KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 400-416, September.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2016. "Evolution of Islamic Economics:Definition, nature, methodology, problems and challenges," MPRA Paper 71858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Islamic Finance Education At The Graduate Level Current State And Challenges," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 16, pages 1-29.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2018. "Alarming rise in predatory publishing and its consequences for Islamic economics and finance education," MPRA Paper 86146, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Oct 2018.
- Aydin, Necati, 2013. "Redefining Islamic Economics as a New Economic Paradigm," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 21, pages 1-34.
More about this item
KeywordsWorld view Reason versus revelation doctrine teaching economics;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2007-05-12 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2007-05-12 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2007-05-12 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2981. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.