Report NEP-KNM-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulrich Witt & Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2007. "Knowledge and its Economic Characteristics - A Conceptual Clarification," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Biggiero, Lucio, 2007. "Organizations as congitive systems :what do they process and deliver?," MPRA Paper 3089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2007. "The geographical processes behind innovation: A Europe-United States comparative analysis," Working Papers 2007-13, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Hasan, Zubair, 1998. "Islamization of Knowledge in Economics: Issues and Agenda," MPRA Paper 2981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2007. "Factor Intensity of Comparative Advantage in Industrialised Countries," Discussion Papers 1090, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Foss, Nicolai & Garzarelli, Giampaolo, 2006. "Institutions as Knowledge Capital: Ludwig M. Lachmann’s Interpretative Institutionalism," MPRA Paper 3087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zeng, Douglas Zhihua & Wang, Shuilin, 2011. "China and the knowledge economy : challenges and opportunities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4223, The World Bank.
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2006. "National Innovation Systems in Angola and Mozambique," MPRA Paper 3030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2006-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2006. "Governance of Innovation in the Different Countries of the World," MPRA Paper 2275, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Dec 2006.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3096 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007. "Location and R&D Alliances in the European ICT Industry," DRUID Working Papers 07-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Tuomo Nikulainen, 2007. "What makes a gatekeeper? Insights from the Finnish nano-community," DRUID Working Papers 07-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Tantuico, Delia S. & Zshornack, Errol Wilfred, 2006. "Intellectual Property Rights: Talking Points for RP-US FTA Negotiations," Discussion Papers DP 2006-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Sinha, Dipendra & Macri, Joseph & McAleer, Michael, 2007. "On the Robustness of Alternative Rankings Methodologies: Australian and New Zealand Economics Departments, 1988-2002," MPRA Paper 2881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José M. Menudo, 2007. "A.-R.-J. Turgot on a General Market: Competition, Price and History," Working Papers 07.07, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.