A.-R.-J. Turgot on a General Market: Competition, Price and History
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guido Erreygers, 1990. "Turgot et le fondement subjectif de la valeur," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 18(1), pages 149-169.
- N/A, 1985. "Asia," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 80-87, January.
- Brewer, Anthony A, 1987. "Turgot: Founder of Classical Economics," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(216), pages 417-428, November.
- Brian J. Loasby, 2001. "Time, knowledge and evolutionary dynamics: why connections matter," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 393-412.
More about this item
KeywordsTurgot; Equilibrium and Disequilibrium; price formation; Information and Knowledge.;
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-05-12 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2007-05-12 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2007-05-12 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2007-05-12 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pab:wpaper:07.07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publicación Digital - UPO) or (Alberto Gude). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupoes.html .