Jose M. Menudo
Departamento de Economía Sevilla, Spain
Universidad Pablo de Olavide
: + 34 954 34 8913
+ 34 954 34 9339
Ctra. Utrera Km.1, 41013 SEVILLA
RePEc:edi:deupoes (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- José M. Menudo, 2016. "Das Turgot Problem. The method of Economics," Working Papers 16.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- José M. Menudo, 2014. "Sir James Steuart on the origins of the exchange economy," Working Papers 14.08, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- José M. Menudo & José Mª O’Kean, 2014. "The Market for Entrepreneurs: The Story of a Failure," Working Papers 14.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- José M. Menudo & Ramón Tortajada, 2009. "Double Competition and Market Stability in Sir James Steuart," Working Papers 09.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- José M. Menudo, 2007. "A.-R.-J. Turgot on a General Market: Competition, Price and History," Working Papers 07.07, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- José M. Menudo & José Mª O’kean, 2006. "A.-R.-J. Turgot and the Construction of an Economic Agent called Entrepreneur," Working Papers 06.25, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- José M. Menudo & José Mª O’kean, 2006. "The French Tradition. An alternative theoretical framework," Working Papers 06.24, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- José Manuel Menudo, 2014. "Jean-Baptiste Say et les compétences entrepreneuriales pour l'industrialisation," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 39-57.
- José Menudo, 2013. "Market Stability in Adam Smith: Competitive Process and Institutions," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(3), pages 719-744.
- Menudo, José Manuel & O'Kean, José María, 2005. "La recepción de la obra de Jean-Baptiste Say en España: la teoría económica del empresario," Revista de Historia Económica, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 117-142, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (7) 2006-10-28 2006-10-28 2007-05-12 2009-05-23 2014-12-24 2014-12-29 2016-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (5) 2006-10-28 2006-10-28 2007-05-12 2014-12-24 2016-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (2) 2006-10-28 2014-12-29
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2006-10-28
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2014-12-29
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2007-05-12
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2007-05-12
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2006-10-28
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (1) 2006-10-28
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jose M. Menudo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.